At a glance
- The room is ok (1) "The room is ok" found in 1 review
- " ... reception leaves however to be desired and the foreign languages skills of the staff keep on English in limits-as it is without interpreters very difficult its wishes understood. The furniture the room is ok , however the leisure activity options at the hotel were a disaster-who a room to the street ... "September 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Facilities (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " ... reception leaves however to be desired and the foreign languages skills of the staff keep on English in limits-as it is without interpreters very difficult its wishes understood. The furniture the room is ok, however the leisure activity options at the hotel were a disaster-who a room to the street ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Facilities (1)
Hotel lies directly at main street
- November 2012
The hotel is directly at a main street, the luckily during our stay because of a construction site was closed. In our room to the street but we have from the street was a lot of noise to get any. The balcony door had a gap of about 3 centimeter! As it is of course nothing to do with sound insulation. Otherwise were the rooms however reasonable. The breakfast was plentiful. The breakfast room is however quite small and not very nice. To the center you have to about 10 minutes walk. Cusco is a beautiful, vibrant city.
Roundtrip hotel rather middle class
- Nicht empfohlen
- November 2012
Size alright. Old window, had a view to the backyard, had itself no air conditioning rather bad, wi-fi for free. With breakfast
Something from the center
- Nicht empfohlen
- August 2012
Who the hotel probably 4 stars? The hotel is out of the way from the center - 15 minutes for the simple distance should be one there already times into account. At least there is nearby a mini market and 2 restaurants. The lobby makes a tidy impression. The service at the reception leaves however to be desired and the foreign languages skills of the staff keep on English in limits-as it is without interpreters very difficult its wishes understood. The furniture the room is ok, however the leisure activity options at the hotel were a disaster-who a room to ... the street has, can also right there, sleep is not really to think. A appropriate room service is unfortunately not given. During the 5 days stay and 3 nights were at any time enough towels available ( thus always beautifully to efficient to the front desk.), missing toilettenwartung and poor rinsed/ clean glasses are now times no signboard for a four-star hotel. The drain the breakfast was badly organized-a waitress for 60 people - there, you should have a bit of time, if you have a coffee want to have, same goes for the eierservice, apart from that corresponds the breakfast the standard.
Information about Hotel Sonesta Cusco
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is strategically located near important places like Qoricancha, the Temple of the Sun, and the traditional main square Plaza de Armas. It is a 10-minute cab ride to the airport and 5-minute walk to the railroad station to Puno.
- The hotel was renovated in 2009 taking into account contemporary concepts of modernity as well as the latest user demands. It is furnished and decorated with delicate and typical regional elements. All of the 70 guest rooms feature modern amenities and conveniences and offer a view of the city or the mountains. Facilities on offer to guests include 24-hour reception and check-out service, a hotel safe, currency exchange facilities, a cloakroom, lift access, a café, a bar and a restaurant. Business guests are sure to appreciate the conference facilities. Furthermore, wireless Internet access and room and laundry services are provided.
- All rooms are equipped with a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, Internet access, a safe, individually regulated heating, and a balcony or terrace. The en suite bathrooms are fitted with a shower, bath and hairdryer. Rooms with either double or king-size beds are available.
- A continental breakfast buffet is served each morning and lunch and dinner may be selected à la carte, whilst dinner is alternatively offered from a set menu.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See