We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Patrick & Tabea
Very beautiful hotel, centrally located, beautiful pool
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- September 2012
We were one night in the hotel as a part of our round trip. The hotel is very clean, the staff very friendly the pool is new and the restaurant really recommendable. There is a large fitness room available. It's very cheap with the rickshaw to the center drive, where you can find what your heart desires. For 1 kilometer about 10000 generally paid. The breakfast was very rich and offers something for everyone. We can absolutely recommend the hotel, also for a longer stay.
Michelle & Markus
Good city hotel in Bandung
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- October 2011
We have the first two nights of our one-week Java round trip in the grand Preanger spent. The hotel is a typical round trip hotel, which was mostly booked by tour groups. The shopping opportunities near the hotel are good, the friendliness as well. We had nothing to criticize, but you can also nothing especially great reports. The room lived up to our expectations for a hotel room in the booked price range. The breakfast buffet was accordingly. It was next to the usual toast, jam, fruit, pastries, several warm dishes, very good. The service at the breakfast was for ... Asian standards a bit slow. From the hotel one is to foot in about ten minutes walk from the city center with restaurants and a small shopping center.
Information about Hotel Grand Preanger
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel is in an ideal location in the centre of Bandung's business and financial district, just a short distance from a number of shopping centres. Alun-Alun Park is just a 15-minute walk away. Gedung Merdeka and Tangkuban Perahu are both also in the area and can be reached easily by car. For visitors arriving from Jakarta, the trip to Bandung takes just 30 minutes by plane, three hours by executive train, or four hours by car.
- This city hotel, which has 189 rooms, offers all the practicalities and comforts of a modern business hotel. It's favourable location and relaxed atmosphere, make it the perfect setting for meetings and seminars. It also offers a business centre. The Cyber Lounge in the lobby area provides Internet and WLAN access (fees apply). Dining options include a cosy cafe, a bar, as well as several restaurants. It has a lobby with 24-hour reception, a safe, currency exchange facility, cloakroom and lift access. Laundry and room service are also available on request (fees apply). There are also parking facilities for guests.
- The rooms all offer a tasteful blend of art deco design with contemporary touches such as an en suite bathroom, hairdryer, cable television, individual adjustable air conditioning, direct dial telephone, minibar, fridge, Internet access, ironing set, electronic safe, tea and coffee-making facilities, and electronic locking system.
- Guest can relax by the swimming pool with its spacious terrace. A modern gym facility, a sauna, and massage and spa treatments are available, offering complete enjoyment and relaxation (all subject to fees). Snooker and aerobics are also available.
- Guest may select their breakfast from buffet service. Dinner is served in the restaurant.
- The following are all accepted as forms of payment: American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
- Pets allowed
A choice of sports
Other hotel information
- Information desk
- Laundry service