Information about Hotel Luccotel
Take advantage of the benefits offered by HotelManager:
- Quality analyses provided by hotel reviews
- Update news about your hotel
- Present your hotel by creating a hotel profile and publishing pictures
- All for free
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel is located between Tours and Chateauroux, in a landscaped park offering a panoramic view of the medieval town of Loches en Touraine. It is just a 10-minute walk from the centre. There visitors will find a bar, nightclub, shopping opportunities and the train station. Chateau de Chenonceau and Chateau d’Amboise are both in the area and can be reached easily by car. St. Symphorien Airport in Tours is about 40 km away.
- FacilitiesThis charming business hotel offers an exceptional panoramic view. There are 69 rooms in total, 42 of which are located in the main building, with the remaining 27 in a separate building. It has a lobby, hotel safe, bar, games room, restaurant, conference facilities, web centre with one computer and free WLAN access, as well as room and laundry services. Parking facilities are available to guests arriving by car.
- RoomsThe rooms in the main building come with en suite bathroom with bath, and individually-adjustable air conditioning. The rooms in the separate building come with a private parking space in front on the room, en suite bathroom with shower, and air conditioning on request. Hairdryer, direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, Internet access, double beds, as well as individually-adjustable air conditioning and heating also feature as standard.
- Sports/EntertainmentGuests may take advantage of the heated indoor swimming pool. A sauna (subject to fees), hot tub, tennis, volleyball, pool/snooker, table tennis, bocce and entertainment for children also feature.
- MealsThe Colvert Restaurant offers guests a selection of the finest traditional and regional French cuisine. Lunch is from midday to 1:30 pm, while dinner is from 7 pm to 9 pm.
- PaymentThe following are all accepted as methods of payment at the hotel: American Express, MasterCard and VISA.
- How to get thereFrom Paris, take the A10 exit Amboise (exit no. 18) and go towards Bléré-Loches-Chateauroux.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata