At a glance
- The location is excellent (1) "The location is excellent" found in 1 review
- " the location is excellent . We needed only a couple of minutes the flat iron and Empire State Building is just around the ... "November 2011
- The room was good (1) "The room was good" found in 1 review
- " the room was good ... we had two large beds, you should not too often turn, because otherwise the roommate wake ... "November 2011
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel not recommended
- City break
- October 2011
Is a hotel, which from the outside actually okay appears, not too big and not too small. I think 8 floors. The condition is in an old and in need of renovation condition. The lobby, (with two correspondents, were apparently at the same time another hotel or property) resembles a receiving office for refugees, asylum-seekers and so on since would you love already again go. Lift doors were not immediately to see, since the doors as old, colored planks of wood looked. Check out after a night
for a city break more than adequate
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- September 2011
We were friendly in the hotel welcome, it was all prepared and the check in took only a couple of minutes. there are two lifts, with a the whole time was broken, but Oh Well... there was still a second. our room was completely fine... we were right by a beautiful Chlorine smell welcomes ;), thus disinfected it was in any case. in general it is for a city break completely fine, you're only for sleeping in the room and enjoy the city.
Information about Latham Hotel
Hotel description *
- LocationThis hotel is situated just off 5th Avenue on 28th Street. It lies just five blocks from the Empire State Building and is a short walk from Madison Square Gardens, Macy's, Herald Square and some great midtown shopping outlets.
- This budget hotel has few frills or amenities but has a great midtown location and offers excellent value. Fully air-conditioned, the hotel features a busy lobby that is shared with another business and offers 24-hour check-in/check out service and lift access.
- The spacious guest rooms have 2 double bed or 2 twin beds. Guests can decide whether to have a private en suite bathroom or shared facilities. In-room amenities include direct dial telephone, colour TV as well as central air conditioning and heating.
- This hotel does not have parking facilities.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
A choice of sports
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Airport transfer
- Children welcome
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See