We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Interhostel
Interhostel is situated about 500 metres from the CentralStation and Cityterminalen, the main bus terminal. Theaddress is Kammakargatan 46. Standing on Vasagatan, withthe Central Station behind you, take left. You should go alongVasagatan and turn to the right to Kammakargatan 46,where the hostel is situated. Centrally located in the historical center and situated withinclose proximity to many Stockholm's main event venues,tourist attractions, clubs and pubs (including the famous IceBar). Interhostel's perfect location makes it the idealaccommodation choice for every sort of budget traveler!The hostel's location puts you right at the doorstep of TheRoyal Palace, Stockholm Opera, Old City and hustle andbustle of busy shopping street (Drottninggatan). Interhostel isclose to main shopping malls NK, P.U.B. and Åhlens, Ice Bar and City conference center Stockholm1. We have the cheapest bed offer in Stockholm.2. FREE WI-FI anywhere in the hostel and free computerswith Internet and tourist information about Stockholm in thelobby.3. FREE coffee and tea. The kitchen is opened 24h.4. FREE luggage room for our early arriving and late leavingguests.5. Our staff speaks 3 languages - Swedish, English andRussian.6. Reception opening hours 08.00 am-02.00 amBedlinenWe try to keep a high cleanliness standard and want tomake sure that our guests sleep in new and fresh sheets, thoseyou can rent for 50 SEK from us and 40 SEK for towel. Oryou are welcome to bring your own clean bed linen.Sleeping bags are NOT allowed!Own bedlinen shall be shown at check-in.CHECK-IN: 14:00-02:00If you arrive earlier than 14:00, you can leave your bags in oursafe luggage room.In case of late check-in, please kindly inform us at least 24hours in advances by phone, e-mail or by skype. CHECK-OUT: Before 11:00We can't guarantee that all guests will get a room withwindow.RulesThe hostel is a non smoking area.1. Alcohol is NOT allowed at Interhostel!2. Interhostel is a NON-SMOKING area!3. Now-show. When this happens we only charge for thecoming night.4. Key deposit. We take a deposit fee of 100 SEK per key.Which will be refunded on check out. Business hours of reception: Every day: from 08:00 to 02:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersWe offer quality refurbished rooms with modern beds and lockers. These comfortable IKEA beds have spring mattresses, ensuring you get good night’s sleep and rest. All beds have reading lights. You can choose to stay in a larger dorm with 14 beds for a cheap price or you can choose to stay in a smaller, more private room. All private rooms and four-bed mixed dorms have a TV with more than 500 channels and a DVD player. We have clean separate showers with WC for men and women. There are lots of WCs in the corridor area and a handicapped WC with shower.
- LocationWe are located only 10-15 minutes' walk from the central station. All the main historical attractions, including the Old Town, the royal palace, the Vasa Museum and many others, are close at hand. All of Stockholm is cafés, pubs (including the famous Ice Bar), restaurants and the famous nightlife area of Stureplan are nearby. The cheapest supermarket, Lidl, is within a five-minute walk from the hostel. All of this means that you don't need to use public transport, which is very expensive in Stockholm. You will save hundreds of kronas!
- Food and DrinkNo breakfast
- LeisureBicycle rental, table games, darts
- Other facilities and servicesThere’s free Wi-Fi everywhere in the hostel as well as free computers with internet and tourist information about Stockholm in the lobby. Our guests have access to our homely kitchen equipped with stoves, fridges and microwaves. Free tea and coffee 24 hours The kitchen is opened from 8am until 11pm. A big plasma TV and some games are also available in the kitchen. We also have laundry facilities, including dryers.
- Non-smoking room
- Central heating
- Satellite TV
- Inside access
Other hotel information
- Non-hotel guests can/cannot access the area: closed
- Gay friendly
- Cash payment
- 24 hour security
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See