At a glance
- Very centrally located (1) "Very centrally located" found in 1 review
- " ... Sleepless night ( loud heavy equipment) in a different room ripped off, as it was Sunday Coffee and tea making facilities were not available. Language skills at front desk not helpful. Location very centrally located . "July 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Is Central (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " ... Sleepless night ( loud heavy equipment) in a different room ripped off, as it was Sunday Coffee and tea making facilities were not available. Language skills at front desk not helpful. Location very centrally located. " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Is Central (1)
Nice hotel and friendly staff.
- January 2014
All in all it was a very nice hotel, with friendly staff. We had a beautiful time. The rooms were clean and tidy. We had nothing to complain about. The location is very good, as it is very centrally located and we good everywhere to foot to go had. There were also in the immediate vicinity, a Metro Station, the walk is easy to reach. About 1 minutes to time square we have no 10 minutes on foot it took. All in all, great!
Nice appearance with service and hygienedefizit
- Nicht empfohlen
- April 2013
Double room for single use had. Although spacious, there is on the whole room only a swivel chair, no further seating except the bed, although space enough for it would be. The rooms are relatively new and tastefully. However dark brown wallpaper and dark carpet, only a runzelige plafonnier and a not bright bedside lamp. In the winter you will have in the room time to read a book. In the closet the room safe is there is no light. View from my room window (6. floor) right on the construction site across the road. The skyscraper will continue to ... be the light and the view strongly affect, since it significantly higher than the hotel is. Opposite is currently being a new skyscraper (was beginning may 2013). Construction also sundays around the hour, the noise and the shocks despite closed windows with ear plugs at night noticeable. Annoying was the loud toot of the elevator, the tone set, should right next door without ear plugs for sleeping put up. It is through the closed door to hear clearly, as well as the rappelige use and close. When entering of the room i had in spite of the evening and my own exhaustion through the long journey, the impression it would be possible, that the towels and bed linen fresh. The room safe had the battery compartment open and did not work at all. The i reported immediately, it came after a long time a technician. (the needed also a flashlight what to see.). The battery compartment was uncovered and during the safe again in function began, it turned out, that the not at all in the closet was fastened, but simply way be borne could. I spoke the technician important, the replied only, that was not a problem the door was anyway always too. Whereupon i it on the old break-down-pure at the door attentive made. He disappeared to shoulder-twitch. I went to to the front desk and asked about my valuables there contained. They were taken note of and as they were in the under the window of the safe was attached only with a post-it with my name on it. The safe was not then locked. Luckily was at my departure everything, because: I asked the safe demonstrative next to my door and put a note (of course english speaking) with the ask him like in other hotels common to fix. The note disappeared, the safe stood up to my departure next to the door, it happened nothing. In the course of my stay there was every day several new small käferartige flies in the bathroom/room. Also as i one on the white sheets and with the bedlinen wechselschild killed, was the bed linen not changed. The therefore very unappetizing looking sign was not renewed. The 'do not disturb' sign was so verflecktem condition (already) that creepy it could touch. Since i daily my used towels on the floor but again and again the impression had, the 'new' hingehängten would somehow use from, denoted i finally a towel bleistiftkreuz. Score, this is now really obviously used and dirty towel was again hang-hung. Because of the not too long ago the renovation and the bad lighting are the serious negligence of the room service difficult to recognize. If you are on a sunny day times looked more closely and 4 nights at the end still the same towels and for example also crumbs on the carpet is the not itself may come, i can only say: that is unacceptable! Caution is with the additional early departures offered. It really costs all extra. Call a free 0800. Point per conversation 1 $or 1.5 $. Wireless internet access or internet approximately $ per day (one immediately at the check-in asked, if you want, without preisnennung ). Tip: with the tourinfo right around the corner there is free internet access on their computers. Wi-fi, many Starbucks and so on. Free of charge. Cheeky i found a tray with a travel adapter, toothbrush and so on. You can often free at the front desk get, if you have forgotten something. You should access here, it will be expensive. A kit with a toothbrush and minizahnpastatuben for breakfast and dinner made in China 17 $ (possibly plus vat per person. Taxes, i don't know more so exactly ), everything else from the tray had similarly excessive prices. But they were only a small note to the side of the tray put - easy to overlook.
Great hotel on Broadway
- February 2013
A very good hotel right on the Broadway location. The negative reviews to this hotel from the time before the renovation. The said deficiencies 2011 and 2012 could 2013 not be confirmed. The hotel is in a very good condition, the service is perfect and the location is very central.
Great city hotel
- September 2012
A modern city hotel in the immediate area to the Broadway. Wi-fi costs $10 for 24 hours
Centrally located, but unfortunately noise through construct
- Nicht empfohlen
- May 2012
I was in USA for the first time & 5 days in New York and am well managed. The hotel had at this time a construction site opposite, the windows close really bad, everything very badly soundproofed. After the 1. Sleepless night ( loud heavy equipment) in a different room ripped off, as it was Sunday Coffee and tea making facilities were not available. Language skills at front desk not helpful. Location very centrally located.
Information about Hotel Ameritania
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis elegant boutique-style hotel enjoys a superb central location on the corner of Broadway and 54th Street within a few paces of links to the public transport network. Restaurants and bars are also to be found with a short walk of the hotel. LaGuardia Airport is 13 km away whilst it is around 24 km to John F. Kennedy International Airport.
- This 12-storey hotel comprises a total of 210 rooms of which 12 are suites. Facilities within this air-conditioned hotel include a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, a lift and a cloakroom in addition to public Internet access. Fees apply for use of the laundry service and those arriving by car may take advantage of the garage facilities.
- The comfortable rooms each come with an en suite bathroom, a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, a CD player, ironing equipment and satellite/cable TV. Moreover, individually controlled heating and air conditioning are on offer and there is an Internet connection to make use of in the carpeted guest rooms.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted.
- The double rooms feature one double bed. A parking fee of 20 USD applies per night.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Valet parking
- Computer connection
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Bicycle hire
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Dry cleaning
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See