Hotel review overview
Awful hotel personnel!
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- August 2013
I've spent 7 days with my family in Hotel Brigantina Beach. Unfortunately I have very negative experiences: At the arrival the receptionist (who was actually the manager of the hotel) informed me, we don't get the two rooms next to each other like how I ordered, the two rooms were not even in the same storey plus I extra called the hotel 10 days before the arrival to make it clear. In the phone I also asked about the gym, the receptionist agreed that they have but at the check-in the manager with arrogant face informed me it's out of ... order. One of the rooms was smelling from cigarette, in the ashtray was also a piece of cigarette! I ordered two non-smoking rooms! After 14 hours of travelling, when we stepped into the rooms we realized there is no water in the whole hotel! They just fixed it 3 hours later! Hotel staff is very unfriendly and they don't know the meaning of hospitability! During the 1 week we got fresh towels only once, after begging for it! Breakfast is included but you must be prepaired for the same very poor food every day, where you have to beg also to bring fresh bred and the personal is also very unfriendly! I have booked the rooms 2 weeks before arrival, in the notice I asked them to send me back a confirmation directly from the hotel but I havent received any. When I asked the manager about it, she informed me she is too busy to taking care of such a pitties. (I was asking to make sure about the non-smoking rooms next to each other and the gym.) My conclusion: I don't suggest this hotel to anyone who wanna spend an enjoyable holiday. From a 3 stars hotel I was expecting much more!
Information about Brigantina Beach Hotel
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- A lobby and a reception are available to guests. Services and facilities at the hotel include wireless internet access, a restaurant and a bar.
- All rooms feature air conditioning and a bathroom. Guests will also find a terrace as standard in most rooms. Features include a minibar, a telephone, a TV and wireless internet access.
- The hotel offers an outdoor pool. The sun loungers and parasols on the sun terrace offer a great place to unwind. There is also a poolside snack bar. Those who wish to enjoy sports and leisure options during their holidays can take advantage of the on-site a gym and a sauna, or for a fee, massage treatments. In addition, diving is offered by third-party operators.
- The hotel offers the following bookable meals and board options: breakfast, dinner and half board.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See