Hotel review overview
The most helpful positive review
First night during the safari tour. Complex is generous with individual bungalows and a beautiful pool area. We had a big room with bathroom (shampoo and soap available), picture windows and views of the wide open steppe. Safe and mosquito nets were unfortunately not available. Food in buffet-Form, which was very good. … read hotel review
The most helpful negative review
Actually a very nice resort, but the African management! In shower and basin Wasc long black hair, hot water only by the hour (we had unfortunately no luck) after a long search only one outlet behind the bed. Furniture and decor, as well as towels very old. The meal reminded of school, fully, noisy, sticky cutlery and plates, everything about it was tatty. Long lines everywhere. Only with African friendliness and smile could not be saved. Evening entertai … read hotel review
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- October 2013
Information about Hotel Lake Nakuru Lodge
- What the hotel offersThe Lodge is a home in the middle of nature.It is characterized by its great views,tranquility and grace. The lodge's location gives one a great feel of The African Savannah, wildlife and hundreds of birds species.The facility has superb staff,great meals and lots of fun activities.
- LocationThe Lake Nakuru Lodge is situated in a wander land which lies in the heart of Kenya’s most densely animal-populated wetland National parks (Ramsar Site), only two hours leisurely drive-on first class road-from Nairobi, through some of the most exiting scenery.
- AccommodationThe lodge has 95,spacious deluxe rooms that have great views of the park, garden or lake, and 2 suites with private veranda and a sitting room.There is also a special treat,the zebra room ,which is the oldest.
- Food and DrinkOur Lake Nakuru Lodge offers excellent service and a delicate cuisine at the Mutarakwa restaurant,serving buffet breakfast,lunch and dinner on live cooking counters.Also offering outside catering, Bush Barbecue, African night and Sundowners.
- LeisureAfter a day's Safaris, Mama Nikki Open Bar, overlooking the lake and our enticing blue swimming pool will entertain you combined with our evening entertainment and shows and Horse-back safaris.
- Other facilities and servicesService is our success.We have Room services,laundry and pressing services,car wash.WI-FI and other office services are available.
Other hotel information
- Car hire
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See