JS Hotel Sol de Can Picafort(3 stars)Paseo Colón, nº 88 Ca'n Picafort - 07458 Mallorca - SPAIN View on map
At a glance
- The food is very tasty (1) "The food is very tasty" found in 1 review
- " This hotel is, because it is not so large, has only 3 floors. The food is very tasty and never too few since. Then the beach only about 25 meters away and the beautiful width sandy ... "June 2012
- Very friendly staff (1) "Very friendly staff" found in 1 review
- " Wonderful 14 days with great-very relaxing. The super -beach. Food for any taste by rich selection. Clean rooms. Very friendly staff . We will be back. "July 2012
- Very satisfied (1) "Very satisfied" found in 1 review
- " ... have written here about the hotel, and it was true in any case, some schreibten it would be dirty, some schreibten the food would not be good, so I think for the three star is optimal it, I was very satisfied and will for certain in October go back again. Friendly greetings to the entire JS team of Sol ... "July 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " ... have written here about the hotel, and it was true in any case, some schreibten it would be dirty, some schreibten the food would not be good, so I think for the three star is optimal it, I was very satisfied and will for certain in October go back again. Friendly greetings to the entire JS team of Sol ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Hotel in general (1)
Manfred u. Elke
The hotel is very good around beautiful day.
- October 2013
We are for the 4. time in this hotel. We liked the hotel very much. The staff is very friendly. The cleanliness is good. Half board we were very satisfied. Mostly german. Average age from 45 to.
It is a great hotel!
- July 2013
It is a very nice hotel. We have large prejudices Went for it, because many bad reviews Were. Can my husband and our adult Kids did not understand. When we arrived at the hotel there was for each a abendbrotteller with bread, sausage, and fruit in the lobby available. Then we got the feared room 217 and 417 in the backyard. The rooms themselves were very nice, but just barely natural light and no view to the outside. The next morning we complained, and they moved us the next day the two best room 308 and 309 with sea view. ... In room 309 you could hear the air conditioning system of the opposite hotels JS Can Picafort, but is not so dramatic, and if the balcony door is closed, you can hear it anyway. The only point of criticism at the hotel is, you could hear every word from the neighbor room. Cleaned also neat. The furnishings are like any other 3 star hotel in Can Picafort, and we already know some hotels, because we every year there are. The food is in our opinion no better or worse than in the other hotels. There is plenty of choice to warn food, salad with green salad, peppers, olives, maize, beetroot, dressings and so on for dessert there was different pastries, cakes and ice cream. And all of us it tasted good, you should no restaurant food. The entire hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. We would definitely book here again, because it is of course also very good value.
A great holiday!
- June 2013
The hotel was great! The staff were very helpful, the food plentiful and tasty, the facilities were great. The hotel is small, and situated on a main shopping street, but is quiet and only 50 metres from the beach. Most of the other guests were German, with a sprinkling of other nationalities, but were friendly. Rooms were cleaned and made up every day.
Great hotel, great location, nice place
- June 2013
The hotel makes all in all a very good impression. First is the friendly staff to emphasize very positively, whether in the restaurant, bar, reception and cleaning staff everyone was very friendly and always cooperative. The cleanliness in the hotel was also to our full satisfaction. The room was always clean and tidy. The dishes were diverse and fresh. Should something for everyone be. The location of the hotel is also very good. 25 meters to the beach, hardly 10 meters up to the first supermarket. The area is great. Enough shopping possibilities, bars, restaurants, nightclubs and so on. Also ... outside the hotel you were always friendly welcome and treated well. Next to the beautiful beach this place does a great nightlife on offer. All in all a great vacation. I am already looking forward to the next time:-).
S & V
Top price-performance ratio.
- June 2013
A good choice for a beach holiday. All the staff are super friendly and helpful it is also german spoken. The food and the service is top. We were in the star hotel felt very comfortable and are coming again here.
Information about JS Hotel Sol de Can Picafort
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationLocated close to the city centre, this beach hotel is situated in the tourist centre of C'an Picafort. Guests will find plenty of shopping venues, various bars and restaurants as well as public transport (with bus connections to Alcudia, Formentor, Manacor, Inca and Palma) also in the hotel's vicinity. There are a variety of nightclubs around 200 m away and the main airport is around 60 km away.
- Renovated in 2005, the hotel offers a total of 54 rooms spread over 3 floors, which includes 6 single rooms and 48 double rooms. The hotel's facilities include a pleasant lobby with a 24-hour reception, a safe, a currency exchange desk, 2 lifts, a bar, a bicycle storage facility and bike hire. Dining options include an inviting café and an air-conditioned à la carte restaurant with a separate non-smoking area and highchairs for infants. Finally, it is possible to make use of the public Internet terminal, the laundry service and medical assistance.
- The homely en suite rooms are equipped with a direct dial telephone and satellite/ cable TV. In addition, all are fitted with a mini-fridge (additional fees apply), central heating, air conditioning, a balcony and a hire safe as standard.
- Separated by a small street, the hotel offers guests access to a pool as well as a sun terrace with sun loungers and parasols, a Jacuzzi, a sauna, as well as other leisure options such as tennis (hard courts with floodlights), snooker, etc. Road bikes and mountain bikes are available for an additional fee as well as use of the gym. The nearest golf course is approximately 1 km away.
- Guests are offered breakfast and evening meals in the form of a buffet. It is possible to book a half-board stay.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA cards are all accepted in the hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Number of lifts: 1
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Number of restaurants altogether: 1
- Number of restaurant seats altogether: < 100
- Diabetic menu
- Vegetarian dishes
- Dishes for those with allergies
- Gluten free
- Hotel bar
- Number of cafes altogether: 1
- Number of cafes for non-guests: 1
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Beauty treatments
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Check out no later than: 12:00
- Early check in
- Gay friendly
- Late check out
- Airport transfer
- Shuttle bus transfer from the airport: charged
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See