Hotel review overview
Small, fine and highly recommended.
- Recommended hotel
- Business trip
- March 2014
Unfortunately, we were only for one night, double room primium, with jacuzzi, The rooms are very large, clean and with love equipped. The breakfast left no wishes unfulfilled. Bread, jam are made. For breakfast there was additionally bee sting and hefezopf as well, what can you say, also made. The atmosphere is very personal, with attention to detail and unique. Who something grants, must here. We will definitely come again.
Information about Landhotel Guglhupf
The hotel Gugelhupf is located in an idyllic landscape of a magnificent mountain panorama and the Neuschwanstein castle. All rooms are equipped with telephone, alarm clock, radio, SAT-TV with remote control and free W-LAN. The rooms have a balcony or a terrace and are both furnished. Furthermore, the hotel offers a rich breakfast buffet with self-made bread and jam's. Pets are allowed after request in the hotel. Extra-beds are possible after request in double room eklusive or premium. Reception hours: On business days: from 08:00 to 12:00 and 15:00 to 20:00 On the weekend: from 08:00 to 12:00 and 15:00 to 20:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersOur cozy country lodge is located in Schwangau, home of the castles Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau. Enjoy the Guglhupf specialties such as home-baked bread and self-made marmelade at the delicious breakfast buffet every morning. Despite the central location (distance to the castles approx. 2 km, to the austrian border about 3 km) all rooms are very quiet and comfortably equipped with bathroom, king-sized bed and high-quality wood furniture as well as balcony/ terrace, TV and telephone.
- LocationThe Guglhupf is located in Schwangau, within walking distance (approx. 2 km) to the castles Hohenschwangau and Neuschwanstein. The austrian border is about 3 km away. Despite the central location all rooms are very quiet.
- AccommodationThe rooms are very spacious and decorated by Laura Ashley. All rooms are comfortable equipped with bathroom, king-sized bed and high-quality wood furniture as well as balcony/ terrace, TV and telephone.
- Other facilities and servicesIt's Bed & Breakfast in a unique bavarian atmosphere. Enjoy the delights of a typical german/ bavarian breakfast where home-made still is the highest order. The Guglhupf serves home-made bread and self-made marmelade with low sugar content, the best bavarian cheese and sausages from the local butcher.
- Non-smoking room
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Cable TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Tennis court
Other hotel information
- Gay friendly
- Express check in and check out
- Ticket service
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See