Hotel Carlo Magno(3 stars)Via Di Sacco Pastore, 13 I-00141 Rom View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- September 2013
A good hotel overall, not really in the center, easy to reach if one takes the highway from Roma North and convenient if one needs to take the beltway or the bypass. It’s not a central hotel and it is not the best looking, but it’s comfortable, clean and not expensive. For us it was more than enough! Great Italian breakfast.
Information about Hotel Carlo Magno
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe property, located in Rome on the tree-lined Via Nomentana, is well-connected with different bus lines to the city centre and to the main railway station and underground station of Termini. It is just 200 metres from the Roma-Nomentano station, where trains to and from Fiumicino Airport stop every 15 minutes. The Fiumicino and Ciampino airports are both approximately 30 km from the hotel.
- This city hotel has been recently restored and is both comfortable and elegant. The hotel offers 65 guest rooms in total and facilities include a bar, a lounge and a conference room. There is also an Internet access point at guests' disposal in the lounge.
- All of the guest rooms feature a private bathroom with shower or bathtub and hairdryer, individually controlled air conditioning, a direct dial telephone, satellite TV, a minibar, safe, trouser press and sound-proofed windows. Some of the rooms have a balcony. Rooms for disabled guests and non-smoking rooms are also available.
- Breakfast is served in the hotel's breakfast room.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
- By car: from the G.R.A. (Grande Raccordo Anulare), take exit 11 via Nomentana and proceed towards the city centre. Drive about 8 km until reaching street no. 547-49. By train: from Termini railway station, take bus line 36, 90 or 317 and get off at Via Val d'Aosta. By plane: from Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino International Airport take the FM1 train and get off at the Roma-Nomentano stop, which is only 200 metres from the hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See