Hotel Continental 725(5 stars)Av. Pte Roque Saenz Pena 725 View on map
At a glance
- Modern hotel in a central location (1) "Modern hotel in a central location" found in 1 review
- " Modern hotel in a central location "April 2012
- The bathroom was spacious (1) "The bathroom was spacious" found in 1 review
- " Is a matter of taste, but I liked the modern decor of the hotel in historical context good. The rooms have high ceilings and the bathroom was spacious , with natural light, thanks to large windows. The location is ideal - you can reach many sights ... "April 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Bathroom (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " Is a matter of taste, but I liked the modern decor of the hotel in historical context good. The rooms have high ceilings and the bathroom was spacious, with natural light, thanks to large windows. The location is ideal - you can reach many sights ... " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Bathroom (1)
Modern hotel in a central location
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- January 2012
Is a matter of taste, but I liked the modern decor of the hotel in historical context good. The rooms have high ceilings and the bathroom was spacious, with natural light, thanks to large windows. The location is ideal - you can reach many sights of Buenos Aires comfortable on foot and the transfer from/to the to the airport ( by the hotel can be arranged) worked out well. Breakfast choice is not limited but with freshly prepared Omelets, adequate. Restaurant there are in the hotel also, but I can't comment, since I'm the food at Puerto Madero am, where ... it numerous restaurants gives. Shortly before the departure flight I could then the rooftop -pool enjoy-small but nevertheless a definite plus ( evenings also with a bar). Was only 1 night since, would the hotel for a short -stay in B. A. But in any case book again.
Information about Hotel Continental 725
Hotel description *
- LocationThis hotel is located on Diagonal Street, which joins the Obelisk with Plaza de Mayo and forms a magnificent corner in one of the most visited cities of the world.
- The hotel offers a unique mixture of emblematic design and tradition. Among the hotel’s facilities count a foyer with 24-hour reception, a bar, a restaurant, a conference room, a 24-hour room service as well as a car park.
- The air-conditioned rooms include an en suite bathroom, a bathrobe, a washing machine, LCD TV and telephone in the lounge and bathroom. Additional amenities include an answer phone, a minibar, wireless Internet access, a safe and a daily newspaper.
- The hotel has its own outdoor swimming pool, sauna and sports enthusiasts may enjoy a work-out in the gym. Guests may also make use of the massage service (fees apply).
- Citrine Restaurant located on the mezzanine of the hotel offers guests lunch and dinner à la carte.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Play rooms
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Diabetic menu
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Gay friendly
- Airport transfer
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See