Hotel Eurostars Maimonides(4 stars)Torrijos, 4 14003 Cordoba View on map
At a glance
- Good value for money (1) "Good value for money" found in 1 review
- " Good value for money "June 2012
- Recommendable hotel (1) "Recommendable hotel" found in 1 review
- " A recommendable hotel in direct neighborhood the mosque-it doesn't get closer and the jewish quarter. The restaurant ... "June 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Cost Effectiveness (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " Good value for money " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " A recommendable hotel in direct neighborhood the mosque-it doesn't get closer and the jewish quarter. The restaurant ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Cost Effectiveness (1)
Good value for money
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- May 2012
A recommendable hotel in direct neighborhood the mosque-it doesn't get closer and the jewish quarter. The restaurant is not recommendable, but alternative there are in the immediate vicinity in sufficient numbers. Also good parking space in the hotel.
Information about Hotel Eurostars Maimonides
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis up-market city hotel is situated within the historical centre, close to the Mezquita house of prayer. Numerous shopping and entertainment facilities as well as links to the public transport network are just a few minutes away from the hotel. Seville Airport is some 130 km away, whilst Málaga Airport is 180 km from the hotel.
- Renovated in 2000, this 2-storey hotel comprises 82 rooms, of which 7 are singles, 72 are double rooms and 3 are suites. Facilities include an elegant lobby with a 24-hour reception, air conditioning, a currency exchange counter, a hotel safe and a souvenir shop. The cosy patio with a spring fountain, the saloon and the café invite guests to take a break. Additionally, a tapas bar and an air-conditioned à la carte restaurant (with highchairs for children) are available. Guests may make use of the public Internet terminal. Room and medical services round off the facilities on offer.
- The tasteful rooms come with an en suite bathroom with hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, a stereo and an Internet connection. A minibar/fridge, air conditioning, central heating, a king-size bed, a seating area and a hire safe are also included.
- Guests may make use of the in-house Jacuzzi or cycling.
- Guests may select their breakfast from a buffet. Lunch and dinner may be taken à la carte or chosen from the menu. Furthermore, special dietary requirements can be catered for as well as the preparation of individual-specific dishes.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shops in the hotel
- Gift shop
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See