We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Comfortable small guest house
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- January 2012
the Auberge is located nearby at the old town. On foot are all sights quite easy to get to. You can back the house parking rent-a delight, as you are in Quebec otherwise hardly find one. A complimentary breakfast offered, all delicious.
Information about Auberge Du Quartier
- What the hotel offersThe Auberge du Quartier is a 3* hôtel located in the heart of Quebec City. With 19 rooms and 5 suites, the Auberge du Quartier offers tranquility and warmth at a few minutes walk from Old Quebec. Enjoy its 360° rooftop terrace for your summer night.
- LocationTen minutes walk from the main government building, 15 minutes walk from the Convention center, Old Quebec and in front of the National Fine Art museum of Quebec and the Plains of Abraham.
- AccommodationThe Auberge du Quartier is an obvious choice to be away from the formality of hotel chains and discover a personalized service and a unique cachet. Located in a 19th century residence, the rooms combines modern and contemporary design with the charm of the past!
- Food and DrinkContinental breakfast ($)
- Other facilities and servicesFree wifi Parking onsite ($)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Cable TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Breakfast buffet
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See