Hotel review overview
Don't go there in winter
- Hotel not recommended
- City break
- December 2014
The Boscolo Residence is a new hotel adjacent the the Boscolo Grand Hotel sharing the spa area and are connected indoors, but with seperate entrances and lobbies. The rooms are kind of appartments with living room, a fully equipped kitchen, bed room and bathroom. unfortunately toilette and bathroom are not seperated. Heating is via aircondition. Max. temperature in our first room was 18° Celsius (outside was about -10°C), so we changed. But the temperature in the other room was not much better. Spa area is small and there is no signage at all how to get to the area indoors. ... It appeard to me that management doesnt really want you to get there. The unfriendly spa reception staff must be convinced to hand-out bathrobes and towels. At first only used slippers were offered. All in all we left with a bad impression, we have already had better experiences in Budapest.
What is this' luxury '?
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- December 2013
At the back of the boscolo New York hotel is an apartment hotel, the obviously as a palliative for a not aufgeangenes immobilieninvestment was created. The spacious apartments are nice, but very cheap decorated, the service is bad and the breakfast offered unacceptable.
Information about Boscolo Residence
Information from HolidayCheck
Information from HolidayCheck *
< 500m < 200 m < 50 km
- What the hotel offersBoscolo Luxury Residence The Boscolo Luxury Residence is a five star non smoking hotel located in the centre of Budapest. The Boscolo Luxury residence is a five star, smoke free hotel. The hotel is home to 138 suites of varying sizes with fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers a number of services including room service and dry cleaning. There is a health club in the hotel. The hotel provides guests with buffet breakfast.
- LocationLocated in the heart of Budapest, the Boscolo Luxury Residence is situated nearby public transport. Within the walking distance from the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the hotel is also in the neighbourhood of Andrassy Boulevard, the Opera House, Blaha Lujza Square, the Hungarian National Museum and Saint Stephen's Basilica.
- AccommodationThere are 138 air-conditioned suites of varying sizes in the hotel. Each suite has a fully equipped kitchen with a freezer, a coffee and tea maker, a microwave and a dishwasher. In rooms there is a flat screen TV, a safe and a desk with a telephone. Bathroom comes with either a bathtub or a shower, a hairdryer, a shaving mirror and complimentary toiletries. Guests are provided with complimentary newspapers and high speed Internet. Suites offer city or courtyard view.
- Food and DrinkIn the morning guests are provided with continental buffet breakfast. They are also welcome to visit The New York Salon restaurant for other meals and New York Cafe if they wish to relax enjoying a cup of coffee or tea.
- LeisureThere is a health club located in the hotel. Guests who like to work out should visit a fitness centre or take advantage of indoor pool. The hotel spa offers a number of beauty treatments.
- Other facilities and servicesThe hotel offers airport shuttle and train station pick-up service. The staff of the hotel can help with organisation of tours and buying tickets. Room service and dry cleaning are available. There is currency exchange in the hotel. Irons and ironing boards are available upon request.
* HolidayCheck does not assume liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ at the time of booking from the description presented here. Solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form will be offered.
- What the hotel offersSituated next to the famous New York Palace (housing the Boscolo Budapest Hotel) in the heart of Budapest, these stylish 5-star apartments offer lots of space and fully equipped kitchenettes.
- LocationWithin a 1-minute walk you can reach the Blaha Lujza Square public transport hub, and the Keleti Railway Station is just a 5-minute taxi ride away from Boscolo Residence.
- AccommodationFeaturing a subtle combination of brown and white tones, each of the Boscolo Residence apartments comes with a large flat-screen TV, a spacious seating and dining area and a modern bathroom.
- Other facilities and servicesTotal number of rooms - 138 24-hour front desk Banquet facilities Business center Air-conditioned public areas Airport transportation (surcharge) Luggage storage Number of floors - 7 Babysitting or childcare Train station pickup (surcharge) Conference center Use of nearby fitness center (discount) Wedding services Concierge services Currency exchange Dry cleaning/laundry service Elevator/lift Fireplace in lobby Tours/ticket assistance Free wired high-speed Internet Designated smoking areas Laundry facilities Multilingual staff Secure parking Self-parking Self-parking (surcharge) Parking limited (surcharge) Parking (surcharge) Parking garage Year Built 2011 Number of buildings/towers - 1 Television in lobby Tour assistance
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Minibar: alcoholic
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Number of restaurants altogether: 2
- Vegetarian dishes
- A la carte
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars altogether: 1
- Number of hotel bars for non-guests: 1
- Number of cafes altogether: 1
- Number of cafes for non-guests: 1
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Indoor pool
- Special massages
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Gay friendly
- Airport transfer
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See