Hotel review overview
Great hotel directly in the quiet town of sal rei
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- Countryside & spa
- March 2013
Nice simple hotel with 3 stars. A bit noisy, but that didn't bother us any further. Restaurant is very good and neat. Breakfast is simple but good, unfortunately always the same (cheese, sausage, scrambled eggs, cazpacha, jam, bread rolls, white bread, cereal and fruit, yogurt, coffee, milk, juice), but you can relax in the environment something buy (wholemeal bread bring home). In the evening is the food super and cost so between 8 and 12 Euro mostly gerillter fish. Now and then there were towels only in the afternoon and sometimes the toilet paper from (it gives however in the ... shop opposite for 35 cent the role ☺. Who for swimming to the 100 meters away beach, should take a towel to take home. Laundry service gives it in the hotel. English not a problem, portuguese but better. Don't forget to bring sunscreen as a tube circa 30 Euro costs. Fruit and vegetables you can directly on the street buy, in approximately 50 meters distance is the marketplace where you everything for the chinese get. I would book this hotel again at any time and i not in such a Riu bettenburg jail leave. Also with the danger as always described it is not, we are at night through the place, because it was good bars and restaurants there is. Lots of fun in sal rei.
Information about Hotel Pousada da Boavista
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- A lobby and a reception are available to guests. Services and facilities at the hotel include a safe, wireless internet access, a restaurant, a breakfast room, a bar and a laundry. A shuttle service is offered. Active guests can make use of the bicycle hire service to explore the surrounding area.
- All rooms feature air conditioning, a fan and a bathroom. A balcony or terrace is also included as standard. Many guests are able to enjoy beautiful sea views from their accommodation units. Cots are available for children. Among the amenities are a safe and a minibar. A fridge is included as standard. Additional features, including a telephone and a TV, contribute to a great stay. In each of the bathrooms, guests will find a shower, a hairdryer and tiles. The accommodation units include a bathroom with tiles.
- The hotel offers an outdoor pool. Sun loungers provide a great place to sunbathe. The poolside bar serves a selection of refreshing drinks. Guests can enjoy various leisure options during their free time, including cycling/mountain biking and windsurfing, or for a fee, surfing and diving. An entertainment programme and live music offer guests additional recreational options.
- The hotel offers the following bookable meals and board options: breakfast, dinner and half board.
- The hotel accepts payment by VISA.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hotel safe
Other hotel information
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See