Hotel Coyaba Beach Resort(4 stars)P.o. Box 336 St Georges Grand Anse Beach View on map
At a glance
- Great hotel (1) "Great hotel" found in 1 review
- " Great hotel "April 2012
- Friendly staff (1) "Friendly staff" found in 1 review
- " The hotel one can silently further recommend. Friendly staff and its great location draws the hotel from. Meals were little peppered, as we had on the spice ... "April 2012
- Great location (1) "Great location" found in 1 review
- " The hotel one can silently further recommend. Friendly staff and its great location draws the hotel from. Meals were little peppered, as we had on the spice island expected more. ... "April 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Cost Effectiveness (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " The hotel one can silently further recommend. Friendly staff and its great location draws the hotel from. Meals were little peppered, as we had on the spice island expected more. Great value for money for the Caribbean " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " Great hotel " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Cost Effectiveness (1)
Good food and drinks
- October 2012
The hotel lacked a bit of atmosphere especially as some other guests were sent here without choice after La Source closed down suddenly.. Food and drink was good, there was quite a bit of hassle from the beach sellers but this is normal on Grand Anse.
- March 2012
The hotel one can silently further recommend. Friendly staff and its great location draws the hotel from. Meals were little peppered, as we had on the spice island expected more. Great value for money for the Caribbean
Beautiful day of vacation
- March 2012
The plus of the hotel it is perfect beach area. Far include the all inclusive-offer almost everything conceivable, so we have no extra charges at the end our journey to pay had. Recommendable nonetheless were also the massage-treatments. All of the hotel staff were friendly and willing to help. On the day of departure we asked for a late check out (5:00 P. M.), without extra charge has been granted. Some special dishes ( lobster) were for extra charge orderable, the extra charge but it was more than suitable.
Information about Hotel Coyaba Beach Resort
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis five-and-a-half-acre property is ideally located 8 km from the historic capital of St. George’s and just steps away from the heart of Grenada’s resort district of Grand Anse, on the southwest coastline. This world-renowned hotel is located on one of the best beaches in the Caribbean in terms of natural beauty. The Grand Anse area affords a mix of dining, bars, culture and shopping. The Concord Waterfalls are approximately a 10-minute drive from the themed hotel and Crater Lake is around 10 minutes by car.
- The charming beach hotel offers an intimate environment for the classic Caribbean holiday, with a design style typical of the Arawak Indians. The air-conditioned club resort offers 80 guest rooms in total and welcomes guests in a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out services, and currency exchange facilities. Further facilities include a bar and restaurant, conference facilities, Internet access, and room and laundry services.
- Each room features satellite TV, an electric safe, a direct dial telephone, an iron and ironing board, 220-volt electrical outlets, a minibar and tea and coffee making facilities. Other standard room features include an en suite bathroom with a bathtub and a hairdryer, a double or king-size bed, Internet access, individually regulated air conditioning, a ceiling fan, and a balcony or terrace with garden or pool views. The hotel provides a twice-daily maid service, and a night time turndown service.
- The hotel has a swimming pool with poolside snack bar and a sun terrace with sun loungers and parasols. The resort offers unlimited golf, non-motorised water sports, such as windsurfing (fees apply), sailing, diving (fees apply), catamaran boating, canoeing and motor boating (fees apply) as well as daily activities (yoga, nature walks, etc.) and live entertainment. Guests may also choose from a selection of spa and massage treatments (fees apply), enjoy a game of tennis, table tennis or beach volleyball, or explore the surrounding area on horseback. Sun loungers and parasols can also be hired for a fee on the nearby sandy beach.
- The hotel has 2 restaurants and 3 bars. Arawakabana Restaurant offers buffet-style and à la carte international and Caribbean cuisine and is open from 7 am until 11 am and from 6 pm until 10 pm for dinner. The poolside Carbet offers à la carte specialities and is open for lunch from midday until 2:30 pm and for dinner from 6 pm until 10 pm. The Cacique Lounge is the resort’s main restaurant and is open from 6 pm until midnight and the pool bar is open from 10 am until 6 pm. Buffets are served for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and à la carte options are also available for lunch and dinner. The hotel offers all-inclusive packages.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
- From the airport take the main road north east, and at the first roundabout turn left. Continue north west to a roundabout and turn left. Drive north and at the third roundabout turn left. The hotel is three hundred metres from the beach.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Writing bureau
- CD Player
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Private entrance
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Full board
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See