Hotel The Westin Nagoya Castle(4 stars)3-19 Hinokuchi-cho, Nishi-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 451-8551 View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Nice chain offering in Nagoya
- September 2013
Great hotel in Nagoya , close to all forms of pubic transportation especially the subway, which made getting around the city a breeze. Rooms were huge for Japanese standards and we would return.
Nice hotel next to Nagoya Castle!
- Nachweis erbracht
- July 2012
The rooms are showing their age and could do with a facelift . That being said, all public areas were well maintained. The hotel is located next to Nagoya Castle so the views are great. The downside is that you are quite far away from downtown Nagoya and the transportation options aren't the best.
Information about Hotel The Westin Nagoya Castle
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is 2 km from the Toyota Commemorative Museum. The Nagoya City Museum and Nagoya TV Tower are about 2 km from this hotel.
- The hotel features impressive conference facilities and business services such as Internet access. Additional amenities available to guests at this air-conditioned 225-room business hotel include a reception area, breakfast room, dining room and room service. Guests arriving by car may park their vehicles in the hotel car park.
- The hotel's beautifully appointed and elegantly furnished accommodation units offer each guest a view of central Nagoya. In addition to a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer, in-room amenities include a telephone, television, DVD/VCR, Internet access and a minibar. Furthermore, all rooms are fitted with air conditioning units as standard.
- The hotel features an indoor pool and sauna. Guests may unwind after a busy day in the adjacent gym.
- Guests may enjoy traditional Asian cuisine and international specialities at the hotel's exceptional restaurants. They can sample Japanese delicacies and traditional favourites at Nishinomaru. Meanwhile, Ryujo offers Cantonese and Szechuan specialities and the Man Dai sushi bar is great for delicious and fresh sushi and sashimi. Alternatively, guests may savour sumptuous French cuisine at Chambord.
- The hotel accepts American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA payments.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See