Hotel Ibis Den Haag Centre(3 stars)Ibis Den Haag City Centre Jan Hendrikstraat 10 2512 GL Den Haag View on map
At a glance
- Clean hotel (1) "Clean hotel" found in 1 review
- " Beautiful, central, clean hotel "May 2012
- The breakfast buffet was great (1) "The breakfast buffet was great" found in 1 review
- " ... days in The Hague and Amsterdam spent. The hotel we only used to stay and breakfast. The dinner we took in a nice, nearby restaurant a, this food were also our trip package included. The room and the breakfast buffet was great and sufficient. For dinner there was on both days Schnitzel with fries and croquettes. NA ja ... "May 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
- Quality (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " ... days in The Hague and Amsterdam spent. The hotel we only used to stay and breakfast. The dinner we took in a nice, nearby restaurant a, this food were also our trip package included. The room and the breakfast buffet was great and sufficient. For dinner there was on both days Schnitzel with fries and croquettes. NA ja ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Quality (1)
Good city hotel in The Hague
- Nachweis erbracht
- June 2013
This hotel was from my employer booked, it is a bit out of the way the pedestrian zone. The room itself was nothing special, but equipped with all necessary, very comfortable double bed, free wi-fi access, safe available. The bathroom was large, circular arc-ribbed and had everything, what you need-the shower was huge! Amenities were provided. Breakfast gave it in buffet form: it was plentiful and with a nice selection, private traveler i would here but not euro 16, -are charged. For a business trip or a short city break this place is highly recommended!
- April 2013
The network of ibis Hotel is quite standard. It is located in city centre. It is clean. The bathroom is quite smal, it seems like you are in space capsule. There are many bars and restaurants around this hotel. So, we have enjoyed our stay.
A regular Ibis hotel
- March 2013
Like all IBIS chain hotels, this hotel is quite comfortable, simply, but modern furnished, with middle size rooms and small bathroom. Everything was fine; the hotel responds to its starring, quite OK for a short and not expensive stays in the city. Breakfast was good, but variety of food could be better. Located not far away from main landmarks and transport connection is also good.
Beautiful city hotel
- October 2012
A great hotel for a city tour, in a central location and nevertheless peaceful. Unfortunately is in The Hague parking everywhere subject to a charge, so that one on the neighboring parking garage aungewiesen is. Costs: per hour 4€, fee for 24 hours 30 Euro.
Ibis The Hague - good city hotel
- May 2012
The Ibis in The Hague is a classic ibis hotel with stadtmittenlage -who to The Hague travel and a centrally located hotel searches, is here at the correct place.
Information about Hotel Ibis Den Haag Centre
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located in the centre of The Hague, close to the Houses of Parliament. It is approximately 2.5 km to the railway station.
- Opened in 2004, this hotel comprises a total of 197 rooms. Facilities include a safe and a lift as well as a café, a nightclub and room service.
- All of the rooms come with a hairdryer, a TV, a radio and a minibar. Individually controllable air conditioning also features as standard.
- Leisure offerings include a swimming pool and a sauna.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersThe ibis Den Haag City Centre is ideally located in The Hague, 5 minutes on foot from the Binnenhof, the Mauritshuis, shops, public transport, restaurants and the city's night life. The train station, Peace Palace, beach and Madurodam can be reached within 15 minutes. The airport is 35 minutes away.
- AccommodationThe Ibis Den Haag City Centre has 197 rooms. Equipped with the new Sweet Bed by ibis bedding, the ibis room offers everything you need for a comfortable stay: cozy bed, desk, free wifi, TV with international channels and a bathroom with shower.
- Other facilities and servicesFacilities include: a bar, Internet access and tourist information in the hotel lobby, safe and TV in all rooms, free WIFI. A (paying) car park is located around the corner from the hotel.
- Family room
- Hotel safe
- Car park
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See