At a glance
- Worth the money (1) "Worth the money" found in 1 review
- " ... I am almost obligatory for the hotel again decide needs. But every and look for another hotel... The rooms are way too small and the business it is only about the money. Breakfast is bad and not worth the money . The location right then a busy street where it day and night approximately is. Let it rather ... "August 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " ... I am almost obligatory for the hotel again decide needs. But every and look for another hotel... The rooms are way too small and the business it is only about the money. Breakfast is bad and not worth the money. The location right then a busy street where it day and night approximately is. Let it rather ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Hotel in general (1)
For the genügsamen guest
- February 2014
Because of the favourable price (45 Euro/double room including breakfast) and the good location of the hotel we have the hotel Tessin for a night. Since i have been there had stayed, i knew already, that it is rather for undemanding is, but if ma the room anyway only to sleeps and showers uses, it is absolutely enough since the S-Bahn station laim right across the street and easy access to the city
Great small breakfast buffet...
- Nachweis erbracht
- November 2013
A smaller basic 3 star hotel, with almost 20 rooms, but very clean hotel in the laim district. The hotel has free wi-fi and breakfast. I had a single room and got a large triple room (room 29). The guests were mostly from Germany.
Rather for undemanding ones.
- Nicht empfohlen
- November 2013
For a short (!) Vocational stay alone ok, if i nothing else might - however only, because really nothing else in the vicinity is and only, if i the 50, - on trivago erwische. Old, worn, but very clean. Rather something for undemanding.
Functional and pleasant
- October 2012
When I search for a affordable hotel to Oktoberfestzeit on the hotel Tessin prodded. The small hotel is located in a high rise building-complex directly landsberger street, you hear with the window closed no traffic noise! The S-Bahn Laim is only 5 minutes away, alternatively, tram Fürstenrieder street about 7 minutes Parking for costs in the garage or if you're lucky at the roadside in front of the house. The reception was friendly. Unfortunately was my single room very small. A colleague had a double room alone, what normal size. Rooms are functional, not anymore at the newest standard, but ... everything very clean. The breakfast was surprisingly rich with lots of fresh things. Real plus point: A forgotten document has been found and I directly forwarded.
- Nicht empfohlen
- July 2012
Once and never again! Have a room booked in the hotel and I was promised, that the key at 1 o'clock at night in a casino to be deposited. I told this the hotel with my plane only at 23:00 hours arrival would. The staff said it is not a problem and the arrival possible. Now, I am the good 49 kilometer from the airport to the hotel and it was then no key for me to guarantee. Then the emergency number called and the manager said. He knew of nothing. Although I actually with him the discussed. Now ..., I should look for another hotel was his help. On the next day I have since called and was a liar besschimpft and I should not more in the hotel book. I am now a lot but such a kind of a people I have never experienced something like that. Unfortunately was Munich at this time good, which is why I am almost obligatory for the hotel again decide needs. But every and look for another hotel. The rooms are way too small and the business it is only about the money. Breakfast is bad and not worth the money. The location right then a busy street where it day and night approximately is. Let it rather even if it cheap for Munich seems!
Information about Hotel Tessin
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is situated in the Munich's beautiful Laim district, between Schloss Nymphenburg, the home of the former Bavarian King Ludwig II, and the exhibition centre. Connections to the public transport network and the railway station are within 100 m from the hotel, guests will reach the city centre in less than 10 minutes by means of modern public transport. Munich airport is roughly 40 km from the hotel.
- Renovated in 2006, this city hotel has a total of 33 rooms over 3 floors, of which 5 are suites and 3 are apartments. Amongst the facilities count a foyer with 24-hour reception desk, a hotel safe, and lift access. The hotel is fitted with public Internet access/ WLAN access as well as a car park and garage for an additional fee.
- The invitingly and comfortably decorated rooms have been furnished with care and come with an en suite bathroom, a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, a TV, an Internet connection and a king-size or double bed.
- Guests may serve themselves at the extensive American style breakfast buffet. Guests may also book bed and breakfast.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted in the hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See