Hotel SuperClubs Breezes Bella Costa & Villas(4 stars)Avenida Las Americas km 3 1/2 Varadero, Cuba View on map
At a glance
- Very nice vacation (1) "Very nice vacation" found in 1 review
- " A very nice vacation "April 2012
- The food is great (1) "The food is great" found in 1 review
- " At the second glance the hotel is getting a bit old, but not too disruptive as everything was clean. The food is great . 4 different restaurants everything very delicious. The only Minus point get the breakfast ... "April 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
- Quality (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " At the second glance the hotel is getting a bit old, but not too disruptive as everything was clean. The food is great. 4 different restaurants everything very delicious. The only Minus point get the breakfast ... " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Quality (1)
- Nicht empfohlen
- Nachweis erbracht
- December 2013
All in all, not bad, but a few some paint would be an advantage. The kleidervorschrift (evenings or sundays and public holidays) from the hotel staff unfortunately not controlled. The canadians have no culture, shorts and always a cap on, morning, noon and evening. Although the hotel has two pool tables but mostly toys be used. (unfortunately)
Hotel super clubs breezes bella costa & villas
- March 2013
The hotel is really getting old. The room needs work. The restaurant and the bars were very clean. Food and drinks were always alright. Especially highlighted is the friendliness of the staff (even without giving any tip). Pool and beach are very good. With canadians there was no problems. German were very few in this complex. We can recommend the hotel.
Cuba - yes, this hotel - no!
- Nicht empfohlen
- December 2012
About the hotel and the decor was obviously for decades no significant changes or renewed. Safe has now and then a wall on demand painted, but fundamental work will be delayed, so rooms and facilities extremely old are. Our rooms (we had during the stay several rooms like many other holidaymakers) we were with mold and cockroaches confronted. In the hotel are mainly canadians, to which the culinary delights are aligned. German only had little joy of the food. Therefore sees you in this hotel only very rarely. Time apart from the whole french toast, pancakes and other american specialties ..., is the quality the underground, for example molded pancakes, rotting jam, gegorenes vegetables (there were, if at all, only cucumbers and tomatoes) and a very limited selection of fruit (tacky pineapple, papaya, banana and occasionally guavas-more there was never). Meanwhile, it is in the restaurant very noisy and it is as on the fair. The boxes the entertainment stage permanently on their borders stituents, so peace in this hotel only a dream remains. We have after some time from the ocean view toward the beach and is the road ripped off, to more peace to have. To be honest, could this text or perpetually continue. However is then to fear, that the reader will eventually adopt or not at all read first. Conclusion: let it be! The hotel is no Euro value!
Bella costa is bella
- October 2012
For relaxation a beautifully located hotel. By socialism a bit dated. The staff even topped but by everything else. Very friendly and accommodating. Fluent in german and english spoken. Great beach with many beautiful shells. In the water partly rock.
Beautiful, relaxing vacation, for children little offered
- August 2012
It is one already somewhat older, spacious, very well maintained hotel, from the main building and the bungalow-Areal is. In between the swimming pool, which however on the photos bigger than you in reality is. Was but sufficient. Separate children's pool is available. The hotel complex and the own beach were very clean. We had booked all inclusive. As German we were during our travels very remote. There were actually only cubans and canadians as guests there. The age structure was from young to old mixed.
Information about Hotel SuperClubs Breezes Bella Costa & Villas
Information from HolidayCheck
Information from HolidayCheck *
- What the hotel offersHotel SuperClubs Breezes Bella Costa & Villas is a four star resort located in sunny region of Varadero, Cuba. This is a perfect accommodation for a summer family getaway. Check in starts at 2 PM and check out must be done before 12 AM. Pets are not allowed on the premises. This hotel may not be suitable for customers with walking difficulties and is not disability friendly.
- LocationLocal tourism attractions include Romance Museum, Trinidad Architecture Museum, Guanuhaya Archaeology Museum and Catedral de Senora de la Candelaria. Hotel is situated almost directly on the sandy beach. Havana’s international airport is located within 150 kilometers while the Varadero’s international airport is only 35 kilometers away.
- AccommodationThis hotel boasts 396 guest rooms. In room amenities include mini fridge, DVD Player, iron & ironing board, 1 king or 2 twin beds, safety deposit box, hair dryer and a balcony with a garden or sea view. All room are air conditioned. Rooms are not wheelchair accessible.
- Food and DrinkDining options at this property are extensive; main restaurant serves Italian, Caribbean and Cuban cuisine, while Steak House offers classic barbecue statements. Also available are four bars including beach bar. Moreover, nearby streets offer many different dining options, including cafes and diners that serve local cuisine.
- LeisureNon-motorized water sports are available. Lounge chairs, towels and umbrellas are available at the beach and at the pool. Leisure options at this facility comprise of Spanish lessons, pool table & ping-pong, volleyball, water polo, dance lessons, snorkeling, kayaking, windsurfing and a whirlpool.
- Other facilities and servicesAdditional services and amenities include a special honeymoon service, featuring a fruit basket, welcome cocktail and a romantic dinner in an à la carte restaurant. Proof of marriage will be required at check-in. Tours & tourist information desk is also provided.
* HolidayCheck does not assume liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ at the time of booking from the description presented here. Solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form will be offered.
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Coffee and tea
- Hotel bar
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Information desk
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See