Hotel review overview
Great resort for the whole family to go to
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- January 2015
Love the day time entertainment as there was a Balloon Man, Face-painter and a Clown during the day and also in the evening at the resort. They were amazing and fun with all the adults and kids. They were cheerful and very happy to accommodate. I know the clown must have been sweating like crazy but he always had a smile on his face and was always very very happy to meet families and do balloons for the kids. He also joked around with the hotel staff and the parents and they all loved having fun with him. What a ... great time. Hope to see more of the clown and the face-painter there as she did great work on the kids faces. Very impressed with them. The shows in the evening were also amazing. Great dancers, great people and a great resort. Will be going back again next year for sure.
Still a good hotel
- Recommended hotel
- Skiing and winter sports
- March 2014
The room as the whole hotel are dated. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The food was tasty. The beach was good. But there was also a thing we did not like was the cleanliness of the room, it was always clean the rooms were here to read us was no speech can bie. Everywhere long black hair us (my wife was blond) on the floor on the walls and in the towels. After a complaint it was better, but not really clean. We assume the we were unlucky with our room maid had. But it was still a ... good hotel. There were very few germans there, mainly canadians and french.
- Hotel not recommended
- Proof of booking
- Beach holiday
- December 2013
All in all, not bad, but a few some paint would be an advantage. The kleidervorschrift (evenings or sundays and public holidays) from the hotel staff unfortunately not controlled. The canadians have no culture, shorts and always a cap on, morning, noon and evening. Although the hotel has two pool tables but mostly toys be used. (unfortunately)
Information about Hotel SuperClubs Breezes Bella Costa & Villas
Information from HolidayCheck
Information from HolidayCheck *
- What the hotel offersHotel SuperClubs Breezes Bella Costa & Villas is a four star resort located in sunny region of Varadero, Cuba. This is a perfect accommodation for a summer family getaway. Check in starts at 2 PM and check out must be done before 12 AM. Pets are not allowed on the premises. This hotel may not be suitable for customers with walking difficulties and is not disability friendly.
- LocationLocal tourism attractions include Romance Museum, Trinidad Architecture Museum, Guanuhaya Archaeology Museum and Catedral de Senora de la Candelaria. Hotel is situated almost directly on the sandy beach. Havana’s international airport is located within 150 kilometers while the Varadero’s international airport is only 35 kilometers away.
- AccommodationThis hotel boasts 396 guest rooms. In room amenities include mini fridge, DVD Player, iron & ironing board, 1 king or 2 twin beds, safety deposit box, hair dryer and a balcony with a garden or sea view. All room are air conditioned. Rooms are not wheelchair accessible.
- Food and DrinkDining options at this property are extensive; main restaurant serves Italian, Caribbean and Cuban cuisine, while Steak House offers classic barbecue statements. Also available are four bars including beach bar. Moreover, nearby streets offer many different dining options, including cafes and diners that serve local cuisine.
- LeisureNon-motorized water sports are available. Lounge chairs, towels and umbrellas are available at the beach and at the pool. Leisure options at this facility comprise of Spanish lessons, pool table & ping-pong, volleyball, water polo, dance lessons, snorkeling, kayaking, windsurfing and a whirlpool.
- Other facilities and servicesAdditional services and amenities include a special honeymoon service, featuring a fruit basket, welcome cocktail and a romantic dinner in an à la carte restaurant. Proof of marriage will be required at check-in. Tours & tourist information desk is also provided.
* HolidayCheck does not assume liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ at the time of booking from the description presented here. Solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form will be offered.
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
- Hotel bar
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Information desk
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See