Lamai Buri Resort(3 stars)126/69 M.3, T.Maret, Lamai Beach, Koh Samui Suratthani 84310 View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Good and quiet hotel
- September 2013
The hotel is close to the road, but far from the sea. But there is a pool and recreation area, which are inside, not from the side of the road, so create an inner calm. The rooms are comfortable and modern. The cabinets have huge umbrellas in case of rain. There are several motorbikes for rent, that I took.
Quiet small hotel
- September 2013
Chose this hotel in mind rooms with sea views and location on the best beach in our opinion on the island. The hotel is clean, cleaned daily and diligently. Room overlooking the sea. Go to the sea for about 10 minutes. Own pool and restaurant. The grounds are clean and well-groomed.
- September 2012
For the money a good hotel without large weaknesses. Only individual cockroaches affected the full picture. The staff are friendly and tried hard. Only the beach is not easy to find.
Very nice with little faults
- August 2012
Lovely hotel with small downsides! Because the hotel from rundreisenden and day guests used is there a few times weekly to nightly disturbances. Breakfast is unfortunately a bit uniform if you 4 weeks there is. However not a problem, breakfast just for 4 Euro someplace else! :-)
Information about Lamai Buri Resort
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe resort is located in the heart of South Koh Samui, Lamai Beach, close to the famous Grandfather's Rock and Grandmother's Rock. Koh Samui Airport is located some 15 km away.
- This full service resort and hotel is designed for that once in a lifetime moment of peace and tranquility, which comes from stepping beyond the routine of everyday life into an exceptional setting whose sole aim is the relaxation and revitalisation of its guests. Built in 2008, this city hotel comprises a total of 60 rooms spread over 4 floors. Facilities on offer to guests include a tour desk and guests may also take advantage of the medical and laundry services. There are facilities for hosting wedding receptions and birthday parties, as well as a large parking area for those arriving by car. It is also possible to rent cars and motorcycles on site.
- The room interiors are designed in modern style and the hotel offers luxury garden villas, romantic suites, deluxe sea view rooms, deluxe poolside accommodation and superior garden rooms. Furthermore, a private balcony facing the sea is available on request. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower/bathtub, as well as a king-size or double bed, satellite/cable TV, a radio and Internet access. They are also equipped with a kitchen with a minibar and there is air conditioning and a terrace.
- This hotel features a swimming pool and a hot tub.
- Thai Food and Asian international dishes, as well as European and Italian foods, are served at the See Sea View Point restaurant at the hotel.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Satellite TV
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See