Hotel Le Vimarn(4 stars)Koh Samet 40/11 Moo 4 Tumbol Phe,, Amphur Muang, จังหวัด ระยอง 21160 Koh Samet View on map
At a glance
- Staff are friendly (1) "Staff are friendly" found in 1 review
- " All staff are friendly , professional, the staff at the front desk all spoke very good English. Cleaning of the rooms ... "January 2012
- A great view (1) "A great view" found in 1 review
- " ... Various warm dishes, a Private chef egg dishes, various fresh fruit, Bircher muesli (!), fresh Croissants and pastry and much more. You can sit very nice and as everywhere the resort offers a great view of the ocean. the buzz-restaurant serves upscale Thai food. The restaurant is very elegant ... "January 2012
- Good food (1) "Good food" found in 1 review
- " ... of. In Lima coco next door is also cocktails for 99 THB, but the taste is unfortunately also Sunday the gin and tonic in the wheat beer glass and was terrible. Apart from that but can really good food , more simple but also significantly cheaper. The waffle with ice, Chocolate sauce and banana as ... "January 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Surroundings (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " ... Various warm dishes, a Private chef egg dishes, various fresh fruit, Bircher muesli (!), fresh Croissants and pastry and much more. You can sit very nice and as everywhere the resort offers a great view of the ocean. the buzz-restaurant serves upscale Thai food. The restaurant is very elegant ... " read hotel reviewJanuary 2012
- Surroundings (1)
- Quality (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " ... of. In Lima coco next door is also cocktails for 99 THB, but the taste is unfortunately also Sunday the gin and tonic in the wheat beer glass and was terrible. Apart from that but can really good food, more simple but also significantly cheaper. The waffle with ice, Chocolate sauce and banana as ... " read hotel reviewJanuary 2012
- Quality (1)
- Pool (1) Comments related to "Sport" found in 1 review
- " the pool is dreamlike, very clean, with beautiful beach chairs and view of the see. In addition there is a small ... " read hotel reviewJanuary 2012
- Sport facilities (1) Comments related to "Sport" found in 1 review
- " the pool is dreamlike, very clean, with beautiful beach chairs and view of the see. In addition there is a small fitness room, an Internet area with small Library and a spa. The latter is however ridiculously expensive, ... " read hotel reviewJanuary 2012
- Pool (1)
- Facilities (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " ... no question, the newer spa villas are nice, but we found the Second nevertheless lot beautiful. I am photos to the comparison a, then everyone can decide for themselves. Apart from that: the rooms are beautiful and stylishly equipped. The price. We had a very attractive offer, but it was still quite ... " read hotel reviewJanuary 2012
- Facilities (1)
A ageing dream!?
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- September 2012
Through the privileged location amidst of the hotel very high prices. ( about the 3 times than usual) for 4 nights oK, then it will be strenuous. Pool area very nice, unfortunately everything seemed a little run down. Beach and water ok, however it goes also better. The hotel we could only recommend conditionally.
Unfortunately overpriced and getting old
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- December 2011
We had our own pool villa booked, their high price by nothing justify left. The size of the room was not very different than the normal room, the jacuzzi was a bit small (for one person) bath and every time filled to be. On the small balcony there was a table with two worn-out chairs, sun loungers etc. no trace of their own. The whole resort has gotten old, the peeling paint and the employees we have important in Thailand better experienced. The standard is not more than 3-4 stars and does not fit in at all with the room ... prices. The restaurants of the three beach resorts quite expensive for Thai standards, as well as the drinks. Since the department go hand in hand, the prices are also discussed. Other restaurants on the other side of the island you had to walk along a dust road about 25 minutes or must for five euro a four-wheel taxi. The cleanliness of the restaurant was good and also expensive spa treatments had the European level. (however the prices!). Conclusion: for those price you get in other hotels offered Thailand.
The paradise has a price!
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- November 2011
The bay is fantastic. The whole complex with the perfect neat garden a dream. The pool is paradise. The beach is narrow, but wonderful. The sea is crystal clear and wonderful warm, on the edge of the book you can snorkeling and among the rocks lots of fish see. Breakfast and dinner are excellent. The atmosphere are relaxed, the majority of the guests search peace and relaxation, in our case apart from a noisy deplatzierten extended family with bad behaved children. we therefore have the paradise in Vimarn found? Far away it is not. The management of the hotel is ... the but unfortunately not hidden remained and so you ask for a lush compensation for the inlet in the paradise. However, there is worthwhile!
Information about Hotel Le Vimarn
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel is located on the southern headland of the beautiful Ao Prao Beach, on the west coast of peaceful Koh Samet (Samet Island), which is renowned for its pristine sandy beaches. Rayong is just a 2 and a half hour drive away from Bangkok and is situated 1 hour from the lively resort town of Pattaya, following a short sea crossing in the boat shuttle.
- This boutique resort, nestled on the gentle slope of a hilly cove overlooking a quiet bay beach, offers 31 supremely comfortable individual cottages, all with balconies and some with their own outdoor spa. Facilities on offer to guests at this beach hotel include a lobby area with a 24-hour reception and 24-hour check-in/check out service, a hotel safe, a currency exchange facility, a bar, 2 restaurants and Internet access (charges apply). For an additional fee, guests may also take advantage of the room and laundry services.
- This resort features comfortably furnished villas and cottages, all with views of lovely tropical gardens or the blue vista of the Gulf of Thailand. The roomy villas are simply yet elegantly furnished in natural teak, bamboo and Thai woven fabrics. All accommodation comes with a private bathroom with a shower as well as a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a stereo system and Internet access. Moreover, a minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, a king-size or double bed and a safe are provided in all accommodation as standard. The units are individually air-conditioned and feature either a balcony or a terrace.
- The unrivalled beachfront location of this hotel presents guests with a wide range of leisure options including canoeing, sailing, windsurfing, catamaran sailing, snorkelling and scuba diving (charges apply to all), as well as beach sports like volleyball and soccer. Guests can also swim in the gleaming blue waters of the hotel swimming pool or in the warm, clean waters of the Gulf of Thailand and relax in the spa. Refreshments are available at the poolside snack bar (charges apply) and, for an additional fee guests may also enjoy a massage or spa treatment and go banana boating, water skiing or motor boating.
- Rim Vimarn Restaurant offers a selection of international and authentic Thai cuisine. The bar provides a variety of exotic cocktails, spirits and tropical fruit juices.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
- The hotel offers a free boat shuttle service (capacity: 70 persons) departing from Seree Ban Phe Pier and Le Vimarn. The trip takes about 30 minutes.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Special massages
Other hotel information
- Babysitting/Child services
- Information desk
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See