We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel Skanes El Hana
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel is situated between Sousse and Monastir, just in front of the beach. The hotel is only 7 kilometres from the city centre and 9 kilometres from Monastir - Habib Bourguiba International Airport, whilst Tunis-Carthage International Airport is roughly 150 km away.
- Featuring comfortable accommodation and convenient facilities, the hotel is an ideal place to reside whether in Monastir for business or pleasure. Each of the 314 rooms at this 4-star property is designed to help guests relax in comfort and style. Guests are welcomed to the air-conditioned establishment in a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service. Other features at the hotel include a bar/pub, disco, restaurant, hotel safe, currency exchange facilities, lift access, a games room and a TV lounge. Younger guests will be entertained at the children's playground and kids' club. Business guests are sure to appreciate the conference facilities. Internet access is available throughout and those arriving by car may leave their vehicle in the car park. For additional fees guests may make use of the room service, laundry service and bicycle hire.
- Each of the rooms includes air conditioning, central heating, an en suite bathroom with separate shower and tub and satellite/cable TV. The rooms are furnished with double beds. Further standard amenities include a direct dial telephone, radio, minibar and balcony or terrace.
- The hotel offers guests recreational and leisure facilities including a gym, sauna (for a fee), tennis courts (for a fee) and heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Children can enjoy their own swimming area. Refreshments are served at the poolside snack bar. Parasols are laid out on the sun terrace and sun loungers may be hired. Active guests can join an aqua fit or aerobics session. A steam room and massage and spa treatments are provided for additional fees. Water sports lovers may take advantage of the wide range of facilities including waterskiing, jet skiing, diving, surfing and windsurfing. In addition, motor boating, banana boating, sailing, catamaran boating, canoeing and pedal boating are other options. All water sports activities incur additional fees. Other sport facilities include squash, table tennis, darts, basketball, volleyball, beach volleyball, bocce and minigolf. For additional fees guests may play a game of pool/snooker, play a round of golf or explore the surrounding area on horseback. Guests may also try their hand at archery. The hotel arranges entertainment programmes for children and adults.
- The onsite restaurant serves delicious buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner for guests to enjoy. Guests can also enjoy a fine drink at the cocktail bar.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See