Information about Romantik Hotel Julen
Situated a 10-minute walk from the cable cars, Hotel Julen offers a traditional tavern, an elegant restaurant and a 3-storey spa area with indoor pool. All rooms have private balconies.The cosy rooms at Romantik Julen Hotel combine traditional Alpine interiors with modern amenities such as cable TV and free Wi-Fi. The spacious bathrooms have hairdryer and bathrobes.Guests can relax at the large spa centre, which includes an indoor swimming pool, steam baths, solarium, sauna and fitness room.The restaurant serves a combination of local traditional dishes and international food, while the tavern offers fine wines from local wineries.For a good cocktail by the open fireplace, guests can visit the stylish bar.Beautiful 5-course half board meal available. Reception hours: On business days: from 07:00 to 23:00On the weekend: from 07:00 to 23:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::Riedstrasse 2 3920 Zermatt
Phone: +41 27 966 76 00
- What the hotel offersTime for a romantic getaway – experience how tradition and luxury unite. The three story Superior Romantik Hotel Julen offers 32 cosy chalet-style rooms in a refreshingly young alpine style.
- LocationThe charming 4-star Romantik Hotel Julen is situated just 10 - 15 minute‘s walk from the mountain lifts and the railway station.
- AccommodationThe rooms are equipped with flatscreen cable TV, free WLAN, a Nespresso coffee machine and a private balcony or terrace. The good-sized bathroom has a hairdryer, free cosmetic products and bathrobes.
- Food and DrinkDine Around in the Tradition Julen: Half-board guests can have the best of both worlds and have their evening meal either in the Romantik Hotel Julen where a 5-course selection menu is served, or at the Hotel Alpenhof where a 6-course selection menu is served. Should you prefer, we also serve either meat or cheese fondues to our half-board guests. Those who prefer „À la Carte“ can enjoy local specialities, such as lamb from the Julen’s own herd, in the traditional Schäferstube restaurant or they can enjoy delicious dishes at the Restaurant Julen. The Julen Lounge is a great place to meet for pre or after dinner drinks.
- LeisureRelax in the three-storied Julen SPA which has a large swimming pool, steam baths, solarium, sauna and fitness room. The fitness room features Technogym equipment. A large selection of massages and wellness therapies can be booked. Wellness enthusiasts can also use the Alpenhof SPA free of charge. The Hotel Alpenhof is just 10 minutes away from the Romantik Hotel and also offers a range of cosmetic treatments.
- Other facilities and servicesThis family run business values its tradition and offer their hotel guests a free visit to their herd of black nose sheep every Wednesday – during peak season we will take you to the stables and in summer we will take you on a hike.
- Total number of rooms: < 50
- Hotel safe
- Fax and photocopying facilities
- Central heating
- Vegetarian dishes
- A la carte
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars for non-guests: 1
- Number of cafes altogether: 1
- Number of cafes for non-guests: 1
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- Early check in
- Late check out
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See