Arasta Boutique Hotel(4 stars)Torun Sk. N:5, Istanbul 34400 View on map
Information about Arasta Boutique Hotel
- Address::Torun Sk. N:5, Istanbul 34400
- What the hotel offersArasta Boutique Hotel, is afurnished as a new " Special Class Hotel " in ISTANBUL, the capital of three big empires, ROMAN, BYZANTINE and OTTOMAN.
- LocationThis family hotel, lies in the shadows of the Blue Mosque and Haghia Sophia, in the historic district of Sultanahmet. Literally within walking distance of the Grand Bazaar, Spice Bazaar, Ancient Hippodrome, Underground Cistern and Topkapi Palace. Airport 18 km(12 miles), train station 1 km and the sea port only 2 km.Turkish traditional fine hospitality, comfort and elegant traditional Turkish style service is what you will experience at Arasta Boutique Hotel.
- AccommodationArasta Boutique Hotel has 6 rooms , 2 standard double rooms, 1 family suite room with magnificent St. Sophie and Blue Mosque views and 2 double room with views of Hagia Sophie and Blue Mosque or great view of Marmara Sea and 1 standard triple room. Our balconies all perfectly designed for ultimate guest satisfaction. Each rooms is fully equipped with modern private bathroom, hair dryer, remote control T.V.
- Other facilities and servicesSafe Box at the front desk. Housekeeping daily Wake up Service Parking ( private parking area just in front of the hotel ) Luggage Store Hair dryer Credit Card Facilities T.V Free Wireless Internet Central Heating Air-conditioned Rooms Minibar Private Bathroom Direct-dial telephone Free transfer service from airport
Istanbul is the largest city in Turkey and fifth largest city proper in the world with a population of 13.8 million. Istanbul is also a megacity, as well as the cultural and financial centre of Turkey. The city covers 39 districts of the Istanbul province. It is located on the Bosphorus Strait and encompasses the natural harbour known as the Golden Horn, in the northwest of the country. It extends both on the European and on the Asian (Anatolia) sides of the Bosphorus, and is thereby the only metropolis in the world that is situated on two continents. In its long history, Istanbul has served as the capital city of the Roman Empire (330–395), the Eastern Roman (Byzantine) Empire (395–1204 and 1261–1453), the Latin Empire (1204–1261), and the Ottoman Empire (1453–1922). The city was chosen as joint European Capital of Culture for 2010. The historic areas of Istanbul were added to the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1985.
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Catering service
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See