Hotel Villa Vik(4.5 stars)Hnos. Díaz Rijo Urbanización La Bufona-Playa del Cable 3 35500 Arrecife Lanzarote View on map
At a glance
- The staff were very friendly and helpful (1) "The staff were very friendly and helpful" found in 1 review
- " With this hotel we have not made a mistake. The staff were very friendly and helpful . Unfortunately no German spoken, but with English one gets ahead well. For people, the a quiet ... "May 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
A small highlight!
- December 2013
Nice small hotel without any commotion, ideal for guests, who want peace and nice service. The few and pleasant guests were traveling without children and came, as far as we realized, from Germany and England. If you like it, dovetailing nice conversations, if not you had your peace. Conclusion: the atmosphere was right. The staff was only partly german, english were of advantage thus. All strove politely, so the communication always worked, which was ok. Abroad should not assume, that in a small hotel every employee automatically the language of every guests. A few previously learned ' lumps' the language ... please not only was the staff. Very nice interior, the hotel offers a genuine atmosphere. Nice also the magazines/bookcase ☺
Real relaxation beginning may
- May 2013
A small hotel searched, found. The hotel atmosphere is very nice, suitable for adults looking for peace and quiet. We had a standard room, the size was sufficient, with garden view. Kept very clean, a compliment to the reinugungspersonal. The breakfast was good. Dinner was from 19 o'clock 30, there were 2 menus to choose from, the you itself type. On request was a german menu offered. Otherwise it was only in span. +english. On the balcony there was a good wi-fi, in-room wi-fi worked not.
Small beautiful hotel with poor kitchen
- Nicht empfohlen
- February 2013
Nice, small hotel, tastefully and lovingly decorated. Room was badly soundproofed, especially room 106 nearby the bar. Disturbance by staff in the morning and in the evening by guests and music. Because of the staff was the service unsatisfactory, especially by the pool; one had itself to cushions, towels and sun screen care, as well as a service by the pool. Water temperature of the pool only 23 °c; too cold in order to swim. In comparison to much-vaunted cuisine on website and in the travel guide MARCO POLO was the kitchen bad and carelessly. You had the impression, it ... is prefabricated dishes, the evening were heated. Reklamartionen of the guests were greeted with a friendly smile received, but without consequences. Also the breakfast was unimaginative (fat, difficult and cheap products from the supermarket)
Relaxing vacation in a small, but fine hotel
- Nachweis erbracht
- Wander- und Wellnessurlaub
- February 2013
A very good hotel, if you're looking for peace and quiet. The hotel management very to the previous contributions these flaws, for example foreign language skills, working.
Small but sweet
- Nachweis erbracht
- September 2012
We in this small, but exquisite hotel only 3 Paare, the right pampered were. Two things have a bit bother us. : we arrived with a rented car from the airport and the entrance-if you didn't know, that one with a gas station have to leave - unfortunately not at all labeled. And the 2., which disturbed is, that a large jacuzzi is available, however no water mounted widescreen TV.
Information about Hotel Villa Vik
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located near to the Playa Honda resort, only 2 km from Arrecife, Lanzarote's capital city, and 3 km from Arrecife’s airport.
- This establishment was formerly a private villa before being converted into an elegant hotel. The hotel is air-conditioned and has a hotel safe and Internet access. It offers 14 rooms in total.
- All the rooms have been individually decorated, and have an en suite bathroom. All of them have direct dial telephone (subject to extra charge), satellite/cable TV, Internet access, minibar, hire safe and either a balcony or terrace.
- The nearby beach is sandy.
- An à la carte restaurant features.
- The following are all accepted as methods of payment at the hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersHotel Villa Vik is nestled in the residential area of Playa del Cable, this elegant villa in Lanzarote was completely renovated in 2007, combining a modern design with classic touches with the aim of providing a warm, agreeable environment. Travelling along the seafront boulevard in a few minutes you will arrive at Arrecife, the capital, and Playa Honda, where all services can be found. If you are a lover of fine cuisine, you have chosen the right hotel in Lanzarote to sample the most outstanding dishes, matched with the well-known wines from the island. Consult our latest offers and clic here . You have direct flights from lots of UK Cities with Ryanair, Air Lingus, Easyjet or Monarch
- LocationC/ Hnos Díaz Rijo 3, Urbanización La Bufona, 35500 Arrecife, Playa del Cable, España Telephone: +34 928 815 256 Fax: +34 928 817 842 Villa VIK is located in the relaxed residential area of Playa del Cable. A mere 200 metres from the seafront, which links the Playa del Cable beach to the capital Arrecife along the coast and also to the nearby town centre of Playa Honda, where guests can find all manner of services. How to reach us: • Airport On leaving the airport, take the LZ 40 towards Arrecife. Pass the “Deiland” shopping centre on your right-hand side and a signboard for a petrol station and after roughly 2km turn off at the petrol station, drive past it and follow the signs to Hotel Villa VIK. The hotel is just 200m from the petrol station. • Wharf Arrecife Leaving the wharf direction Arrecife until the by-pass, then direction Airport ( Aeropuerto ), take the exit on the second patrol station on the right hand side to Playa del Cable, pass under the bridge and follow the signs to the Hotel Villa VIK. • Old harbour Puerto del Carmen Leaving de harbour to the right, follow the Avenida de las Playas all way through, take the direction Arrecife, follow the highway towards Arrecife and take the right on the patrol station just before entering Arrecife. On the patrol station follow the sign to Hotel Villa VIK. GPS coordinates: 28ºN 13ºW Distances: - Airport: 3km - City centre (Arrecife): 2km - Capital: 2km - Beach: 800m - Taxi: We can arrange taxis from the front desk. - Doctor: Facing the hotel - 6m - Chemist: 2km in either Arrecife or Playa Honda - Hospital: 2km - Post office: 2km - Shopping centre: 2km - Supermarket: 2km - Bars/restaurants: 1km - Discotheque: In Arrecife or Puerto del Carmen - Costa Teguise Golf Course: 10km - Timanfaya National Park: 19km
- AccommodationOur 14 rooms are all individually decorated and fully equipped with all the creature comforts to cater to the needs of our guests on the beautiful island of Lanzarote. Welcome pack: Water, Fruit and Cava Standard We offer our guests 11 Standard rooms, all of which have been given an individual and personal décor. Each room has its own terrace or balcony. Superior Double With the same features as our standard rooms but considerably more spacious and boasting a private jacuzzi on the terrace. Suite If you prefer more exclusive accommodation, Hotel Villa VIK offers you 2 Suites, with the icing on the cake being a private jacuzzi on the terrace, where you can admire Lanzarote’s breathtaking starry night sky. Habitaciones Information for the disabled: Access from the street Doors in the room: Bedroom: 1.15m Bathroom: 0.60m Balcony: 1.15m Hotel Main entrance: 2m Restaurants: 1.28m Ramp to the bar terrace: 1.02m I
- Food and DrinkIf you wish to sample the cuisine of Lanzarote, the Hotel Villa VIK has an exclusive private restaurant featuring a menu that is changed every day. We serve the freshest market produce in the form of exquisite, fine, creative cuisine dishes, accompanied by the renowned wines of the area, among others. During your bath sessions, or after dinner, enjoy one of our cocktails on the Terrace Bar. We allow our guests to choose from three different types of accommodation: Breakfast Buffet + special orders from guests Half-board Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner (to be chosen by the guest) Dinner Table service Fixed menu or à-la-carte We also offer a snack service, including: Mixed platters Table service 24h room service Opening hours Restaurant 13.00 – 15.00 18.00 – 23.00
- LeisureLeisure & entertainment Hotel Villa VIKJoin us and live your VIK Experience, with a whole world of services on offer allowing you to enjoy an unforgettable stay both in and outside the hotel. Outdoor Pool Fresh water For adults Parasols Sun loungers Towels Heated in winter Depth: 1.20 - 1.50m Jacuzzi Jacuzzi in the garden Sports and sports facilities: Golf Free bicycle service Entertainment: Social areas (TV room, library, etc.) We can also arrange the following: Green fee bookings for the Costa Teguise Golf and Lanzarote Golf courses, both just 10,4 km and 8,4 km from the hotel so you can work on your swing. We recommend: Timanfaya National Park, 19km from the hotel. If you want to appreciate nature at its wildest, then this is the island’s leading tourist attraction. Massages: Thai, Tibetan, Reiki, etc...
- Other facilities and servicesCapacity: Total rooms: 14 Total beds: 28 Nº buildings: 1 Nº floors: 2 Year of construction: 2003 Last renovated: 2007 1 Meeting Room for 15-20 people Facilities and Services: Check-in: 14:00 Check-out: 12:00 24h Reception Information desk Laundry service Car park Currency exchange Night-time security Porter service Car hire Free use of Laptops computers for clients (upon availability) WIFI Accepted forms of payment: Visa Master Card Amex Diners Club
- Total number of rooms: < 50
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Number of conference and banquet facilities: 1
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Number of restaurants altogether: 1
- Diabetic menu
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars altogether: 1
- Special massages
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Currency exchange
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See