We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
Run down hotel.
- Nicht empfohlen
- January 2014
My conclusion: economy single rooms are not livable, as without real natural light and in the size of a cell (actually!). To bezahlendem upgrade we landed in larger rooms with a great view of the ocean. However: mold on the walls, no functioning heating, crushing shower, broken toilet flush, etc. and beyond: poor breakfast, completely broken chairs in the food, unappetising dishes... Malta is more than worth a visit, but not necessarily with this accommodation.
Only the view hits.
- Nicht empfohlen
- November 2013
The clearly aged hotel convinced only with the brilliant view over the whole bay of mellieha. The furniture is threadbare and worn. The floors solve partially on. The walls are so thin, that the hotel is very badly soundproofed. To the pure and from the hotel is pretty good, a long stay possibly bad weather is not recommended.
For a 3 star hotel already okay.
- Nachweis erbracht
- September 2013
The hotel is uniquely identified by the friendliness of the staff. My room was cleaned spotless every day! Cleanliness at the buffet and in the restaurant in general rather bad. The quality of the food i would be absolutely moderate describe.
Definitely not book!
- Nicht empfohlen
- Nachweis erbracht
- April 2013
Elicited by holiday check team, As you know, i agree with you so often driven and have also a few reviews written. But today i must from given occasion of a hotel reports where the 03. until 12-04-2013 tried spend your vacation. I would be grateful, if my report publish would. Other vacationers before to warnenund the hotel not too buchn. Because i don't speak english and he allegedly no word german understood, he pointed me on the envelope, which i had with the date of the day after tomorrow at 09:30 o'clock where a german speaking lady would ... come. As it turned out, it was the owner himself same. So i had to wait for two days to the deadline. Since i heartsick am (corresponding mail i had the hotel already in february with the reference please quiet room already send). Believe it or not, i had big claustrophobic in this room to return, let alone to stay. But somehow i had it with the help of some sleeping pills managed to the meeting. On 03. arrived on 05 the deadline. So i had to a time two nights in the doghouse overnight stay. But it should still worse! I am now with great expectation and hope of improvement the location for gesprächgstermin gone. The rep my case stated, where you then the big boss went. After a short meeting she came back and told me, that the hotel was fully booked and everything in the old will remain. I fell from all clouds with the idea, i 7 days in the dirty, narrow dump houses should. Then i began immediately to questions, when the next machine home or a transfer into another hotel is possible. After several phone calls turned out, no flight to 11.04 (on the april i would anyway flown) and a change to the ramla bay would 196,00 Euro costs extra. Since i spend so much money had, i had no other choice than in this dirt hotel. I write so dreckshotel, because not only my hole was dirty, but the whole hotel. From the breakfast room, where a lubricant layer (the the whole time remained) with leftovers and crumbs were scattered. Since the nights were very cold, i asked the air conditioning and looked in the heizungsrippen at least 1 centimeter thick staubschicht beach chairs. So freeze, otherwise i would have me who knows what else caught! Now i began with a towel my hut to clean this meant to clean up everything: mirror, toilet, picture, bed frame, tables, tiles in the bathroom and the whole floor. As you might imagine, the towel was then kohlraben black. Let alone under the bed, where all kinds of things were provided with a half-inch thick layer of dust. In the unfortunately other days i have the cleaning lady not any more left in the trash can in front of the door, because you anyway nothing made. And every 3 days there were fresh towels. Conclusion: double room with a view of the sea booked, kennel get. Dirty hotel. Very unfriendly staff, mostly everything for english guests. Warning to all, the book this hotel, because the, which i have described, system has. I had somewhere on the internet reading with the hotel reviews, that a lady the same thing happened, what you in the hotel evaluation wrote. And with some hotelbewertungssystemen, as holiday check the hotel has the overall 'poor'. For me came too late, i had already booked. The real figure, the experienced, but not reported, is very high.
Very nice location, hotel is not ideal
- February 2013
The hotel convinced in any case by a very nice location (with a view of the bay mellieha), also the center of mellieha is close. Annoying, however, is, i a room with seaview booked and in the end one with a partial ocean view i got. Upon my request i was told, that at the earliest after 2 days a room with seaview to have is, what of course not it was pleasing. Breakfast in the hotel was quite monotonous and english.
Information about Hotel Panorama
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is situated just outside the picturesque village of Mellieha. It offers majestic views of Malta's largest sandy beach and the surrounding countryside of Malta's two sister islands, Gozo and Comino.
- The fully air-conditioned hotel has 60 rooms in total offering accommodation for up to 120 guests. Facilities include: a lobby with 24-hour reception, a safe, currency exchange facility and lift access. There is also a restaurant, cocktail bar and TV/video room.
- All rooms come with a shower, air conditioning, central heating, direct dial telephone, TV and a hairdryer. They all have a balcony offering sea views. Safety deposit boxes are available.
- The hotel offers a saltwater pool with a children’s paddling section and a sun terrace. Darts are also an option.
- Guests can choose to book either a bed and breakfast or half board (evening meal) stay.
- VISA is accepted.
- Coming from the airport or from the harbour, follow the signs to Mellieha Village in the north of Malta. This is approximately a 25-minute drive. In Mellieha, the hotel is situated just behind the church.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See