Hotel Harbour Grand Kowloon(5 stars)20 Tak Fung Street, Hunghom, Kowloon View on map
At a glance
- Great hotel (2) "Great hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Great hotel with great location and fantastic roof pool. Expensive, like everything in Hongkong and not ... "August 2012
- " We felt very good here. A clean, large room, in the bathroom tub and shower. The daily cleaning was all right. A ... "May 2012
- Great location (2) "Great location" found in 2 reviews
- " Great hotel with great location and fantastic roof pool. Expensive, like everything in Hongkong and not recommendable Evening ... "August 2012
- " ... roof pool. Expensive, like everything in Hongkong and not recommendable Evening buffet, since there weren't very good and outrageously expensive. One-time location right at the port with great view from the rooms - harborview "August 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- Hotel in general (2)
- Surroundings (2) Comments related to "Location" found in 2 reviews
- " Great hotel with great location and fantastic roof pool. Expensive, like everything in Hongkong and not recommendable Evening ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- " ... roof pool. Expensive, like everything in Hongkong and not recommendable Evening buffet, since there weren't very good and outrageously expensive. One-time location right at the port with great view from the rooms - harborview " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Surroundings (2)
- January 2013
I recommend booking a superior harbour rooms. The prospect is then depending upon location of the room good to very good. International guests. Mostly from asia. The hotel also by airlines for night use. Almost every day finds above the lobbies a private events. Mostly weddings since the elegantly curved stairs a wonderful image.
- Nachweis erbracht
- January 2013
In short super always gladly beautiful rooms staff perfect and what most impressed the elevator quickly super fast always inert seconds where you need him.
Strategically inconvenient location
- Nicht empfohlen
- December 2012
A mittelklassenhotel that looks great the skyline of hong kong -Iceland. The rooms with view of the land in normal to boring. The guests are international and from all gesellschaftssichten. The ballroom of the hotel by locals often for weddings and private parties available. The air in the entrance area of the hotel is so perfumed, that the has café corner therefore didn't use it.
Beautiful view-good prices
- November 2012
We had a room with harbour view-this is very recommendable. Also in the restaurant (breakfast) you had a great views of the harbour (unfortunately was the air conditioning in the restaurant very cold). The breakfast buffet is gigantic and there is everything that you could want. The hotel offers a free shuttle to the center at.
We were already 2009 there: in short: always gladly
- November 2012
A first class city hotel - with everything that you need and not. We felt very comfortable and came to the view, that the hotel of a high standard improved. This time we have the club. Lounge and were surprised by the exquisiten service impressed and the additional facilities. We will for certain this hotel again visit.
Information about Hotel Harbour Grand Kowloon
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is in one of the most unique locations in the city, directly on the waterfront in the breezy Whampoa Garden district. Hunghom KCR Station and the bustling Tsim Sha Tsui district are just a 5-minute drive away.
- This air-conditioned hotel is an oasis of luxury for both business and leisure travellers coming to the city. It is a pillar of excellence in design, facilities and service. Comprising a total of 354 rooms spread over 20 floors, facilities include a foyer with 24-hour reception, a safe and a currency exchange desk. There are also shops and conference facilities, as well as a selection of bars and restaurants such as the American Pub, Robatayaki, the Waterfront Bar & Terrace, The Promenade, the Harbour Grill, Hoi Yat Heen, the Corner Café and Whampoa Lounge offering an extensive array of dining options, including European, traditional Japanese, classical Cantonese, as well as premium grill dishes.
- The Superior rooms (floors 3 to 9), Deluxe rooms (floors 10 to 18) and Harbour Club rooms (floors 19 and 20) are between 36 m² and 68 m² in size and afford views either out over the courtyard or harbour. Each features an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer, satellite/ cable TV, Internet access, mini-fridge, tea and coffee making facilities and a hire safe.
- Guests can escape from it all with the resort-style facilities, enjoying a good workout in the hotel gym, a quick steam bath or sauna, a rooftop swim, a drink at the pool bar, or just watch the clouds float by from the comfort of a sun lounger. Massage treatments are also available.
- All meals may be selected from an ample buffet. Lunch and dinner are also available à la carte.
- American Express, JCB, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted as methods of payment.
- From Tsim Sha Tsui: There is a complimentary shuttle bus every 30 minutes to and from Hankow Road (next to the Peninsula Hotel) (runs from 7:30 am until 11:00 pm). From Central, Wanchai, or North Point: take a Star Ferry or First Ferry to Hunghom. The hotel is a 2-minute walk from here.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::20 Tak Fung Street, Hunghom, Kowloon
- Recreation room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Family room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Fax and photocopying facilities
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See