# 1 of 1 hotel in Big Bend
We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Lituba Lodge
- Address::Ka-Shoba Big Bend, Swaziland
- What the hotel offersLituba Lodge is set in a beautiful and tranquil country of Swaziland in a rural setting where it nestles beneath the shadow of Lubombo mountains just off the main road between Big Bend and Siteki, just 25 minutes drive from the new Sikhuphe International Airport and is on the main route from Durban and Kwazulu Natal to Kruger National Park and Mozambique.
- LocationSituated on the MR16 between Siteki and Big Bend.
- AccommodationThe accommodation comprises nine double rondavels (Round Hut), this was the traditional type of accommodation that the Swazi nation used to build, our rondavels are all well appointed and include and two twin beds or a double bed, an en-suite bathroom, air conditioning and TVs with DVD’s. We can also accommodate family groups as we have family rooms that include two twin beds and bunk beds that have a double bed on the bottom and a single bed on the top bunk.
- Food and DrinkLituba Lodge has a large restaurant, constructed from traditional indigenous materials, using timber frame and a thatched grass roof, which makes it light and airy and the grass roof keeps the restaurant cool in the summer. The restaurant looks out over the beautiful Swazi lowveld bush with views to the nearby Lubombo mountains.The menu is diverse and offers a blend of Swaziland traditional fare and fresh seafood obtained from nearby Maputo and the Indian ocean.
- LeisureThere are plenty of things to do around Lituba Lodge. Tiger Fishing at Van Eyck dam, we have a small boat and can arrange trips with prior notice. Hunting trips can be arranged at a local hunting lodge. Clay Pigeon shooting is a wonderful way for the non hunter to experience the thrill of shooting without animals involved, a clay pigeon shoot can be arranged for interested parties at a local purpose built clay shooting range. For the racing fraternity we have developed a 2km Quad and trial bike racing circuit within the grounds of Lituba Lodge, a Quad bike can be hired at the lodge if you would like to experience going off-road. Other activities that can be arranged include:- Cultural tours with a visit to a traditional Swazi homestead; archery and target shooting. For the thrill seeekers many other activities are available in the area by booking with Swazi Trails such as white water rafting, horse riding, paragliding and many other activities. Game drives at the excellent local game reserves Hlane and Mkhaya (30 mins drive)
- Other facilities and servicesLituba Lodge offer ou clients an a la carte restaurant where you can enjoy breakfast, lunch or an evening meal. We have a fully licensed bar and a sun terrace where you can enjoy a sundowner watching the magnificent Swaziland sunsets