We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Quijote Inn
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis luxurious hotel lies in the golden zone, around 35 minutes away from the airport, 10 minutes from the centre and from the historical old town as well as the fishing fleet. There are scores of shops, bars and restaurants located within a few minutes walk. This hotel lies directly beside the beach, opposite the three islands of Mazatán and offers spectacular views of the sunset.
- Renovated in 2005, this beach hotel is spread over 5 floors and comprises 84 rooms of which 42 are junior suites, 10 are suites and 9 are studios. The inviting lobby features a 24-hour reception with a currency exchange desk, a lift and a safe. Further facilities include a café, a bar, a restaurant, 2 conference rooms (for up to 80 persons) and WLAN Internet access. Room service, laundry and drying services, medical assistance, a bicycle cellar, 24-hour security as well as a babysitting service (during the peak season for an additional fee) are available on request.
- The standard rooms have a capacity of 1 to 4 persons, offering 2 queen-size beds, a TV, air conditioning, a ceiling fan, a telephone, a view of the garden and the city as well as en suite bathroom. The standard king rooms provides sleeping space for 1 to 2 persons, featuring 1 king-size bed, a TV, air conditioning, ceiling fan, a partial view of the ocean as well as an en suite bathroom. The studios for 1 to 4 persons, include 2 double beds, a kitchenette, a TV, air conditioning, a telephone, a ceiling fan, an en suite bathroom and a balcony with a view of the ocean. The junior suites offer space for 1 to 6 persons and include a private bedroom with 2 queen-size beds, 1 double sofa bed in the lounge, a kitchenette, a lounge/dining room, a TV, air conditioning, a ceiling fan, a balcony with a view of the ocean as well as en suite bathroom.
- The hotel offers a heated swimming pool with children's pools, sun loungers, parasols and a Jacuzzi. Various water sports are on offer on the beach for an added fee. Horse riding and beach volleyball may be tried out and there are plenty of sports and entertainment option also on offer in Mazatán.
- All meals are provided in the hotel (as well as banquets for evening meals). The first bottle of water is complimentary.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted methods of payment.
- The hotel personnel are bilingual. Furthermore, various activities are offered in the peak season.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Private entrance
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
Other hotel information
- Children welcome
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See