Hotel Mercure Vientiane(4 stars)Unit 9 Samsenthai Road Po Box 585 View on map
At a glance
- Recommendable hotel (3) "Recommendable hotel" found in 3 reviews
- " Hotel is now Mercure- recommendable hotel "November 2011
- " The hotel was very many rooms, on the long corridors are spread out. It is everything very clean and tidy , no reasons to the complaint. We had booked accommodation with breakfast. "November 2011
- " The breakfast was very varied and fresh. Western and Asian kitchen was offered. Which be warm should, was warm. It was very clean and pleasant in the dining room. "November 2011
- The staff were always very friendly (1) "The staff were always very friendly" found in 1 review
- " The staff were always very friendly , Communication in English is not not a problem. Complaints there was not. "November 2011
- Breakfast was very varied (1) "Breakfast was very varied" found in 1 review
- " The breakfast was very varied and fresh. Western and Asian kitchen was offered. Which be warm should, was warm. It was very ... "November 2011
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (3) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 3 reviews
- " Hotel is now Mercure- recommendable hotel " read hotel reviewNovember 2011
- " The hotel was very many rooms, on the long corridors are spread out. It is everything very clean and tidy, no reasons to the complaint. We had booked accommodation with breakfast. " read hotel reviewNovember 2011
- " The breakfast was very varied and fresh. Western and Asian kitchen was offered. Which be warm should, was warm. It was very clean and pleasant in the dining room. " read hotel reviewNovember 2011
- Hotel in general (3)
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- February 2013
City hotel with 172 rooms on 4 floors. It makes interior and exterior very well maintained impression. Booking through various dring shows, and without breakfast possible. Wi-fi access free of charge on demand.
In advent a nightmare
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- December 2012
For one night in vientiane had suddenly a hotel was, because a conference was only the Mercure to have. When we arrived with our group we were lucky, so we our luggage coincidentally a strange room saw - no idea, whether and when we it otherwise could have got. For socialist conditions the hotel was completely fine, naturally dark rooms and endless course, but at least the attempt, somewhat elegance to broadcast. The room was surprisingly large, the bathroom alright. For the double bed was even a 2. ceiling in the closet to find! The dinner in buffet form was ... quite good, only the cutlery again and again scarce. The air conditioning was after some discussions on a bearable temperature, after eating you could by the pool quite pleasant sit outside, nevertheless one runs, from the dining room, take, naturally against a moist wall. For breakfast is no statement possible, as we earlier to the airport had, but there was a nice zurechtgemachte make a breakfast box to go. The evening drive into town was a bit harder than we thought, until you finally a tuk tuk to stop move could. The only real shock was the christmas decoration, the mitte december on the facade was affixed, to our horror topped in the foyer of a american-awful rentierdeko and unbearable loud christmas music. Why travel europeans in the advent in a buddhist country?
Quiet Off Centre Location
- Hotel not recommended
- City break
- December 2011
Large rooms, but the hotel is showing it's age. It's not in the centre of town so can't walk around too much however tuk tuks and taxis are quite cheap. Heading to town is cheaper as people are already going there, but heading back is a hassle. Streets are safe to walk back though!
Hotel is now Mercure- recommendable hotel
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- November 2011
The hotel was very many rooms, on the long corridors are spread out. It is everything very clean and tidy, no reasons to the complaint. We had booked accommodation with breakfast.
Information about Hotel Mercure Vientiane
Hotel description *
- LocationThis hotel is located near the Mekhong River and only about 2 km from Luang Prabang airport. The nearest city is Vientiane, where guests will find a wide range of historic attractions in addition to abundant tree-lined boulevards and temples. Shopping venues, restaurants, and public transport connections are all situated around 1 km from the hotel.
- The comfortable hotel comprises a total of 172 rooms spread across two buildings. The fully air-conditioned main building welcomes guests in the foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, lifts, shops, a small supermarket, a currency exchange facility, and hotel safes. Further facilities include a nightclub, a café, and a bar. Guests are invited to make use of the two air-conditioned restaurants (with highchairs available for children), and there is also a conference room, a W-LAN access point, and a public Internet connection on offer here. Room and laundry services as well as medical assistance round up the hotel’s offerings, and those arriving by car may make use of the hotel car park.
- The comfortable rooms all come with an en suite bathroom with hairdryer. Further fittings include a direct dial telephone, Internet access, air conditioning, a minibar, and satellite/ cable TV.
- In the outdoor complex there is a swimming pool with a poolside snack bar as well as a sun terrace with sun loungers and parasols laid out ready for use. Furthermore, guests may take advantage of the relaxing sauna, steam bath, and massage offerings. Sports enthusiasts may also enjoy a work-out in the gym, and those keen on a round of golf will find the nearest course about 14 km from the hotel.
- Guests can select their breakfast, lunch and dinner from a buffet. Lunch may be taken as a set menu.
- American Express, JCB, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Business centre
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- CD Player
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See