Hotel Palacio De Dona Leonor(5 stars)4A Calle Oriente Casa No 8 View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Palacio De Dona Leonor
Hotel description *
- LocationLocated on '4 calle oriente' of Antigua, this charming historical hotel is half a block from the buildings first built in the city - the cathedral, main square and the palace of the general governor. Shops and a park can also be found on the hotel's doorstep.
- A 16th-century mansion built and occupied by the daughter of the Spanish conqueror Don Pedro de Alvarado, Doña Leonor, was turned into a beautiful boutique hotel with a central garden, warm fires and sumptuous rooms, each with individual décor. The hotel has 13 rooms in total and offers guests use of a lobby, hotel safe, currency exchange facilities, breakfast room, WLAN Internet access and a laundry service.
- Warm and cosy, each room is named after a member of the family of Doña Leonor. They are all feature colonial furniture, original pieces and antique chandeliers. All are spacious and have a separate private bathroom with shower, bathtub and hairdryer, as well as satellite TV, an in-room safe, direct dial telephone and wireless Internet access. Each room also features a private terrace.
- There is a vibrant and cheerful tearoom where guests can enjoy a variety of teas, chocolate and either continental or American breakfast.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See