Hotel Il Podere(4 stars)Traversa Torre Landolina 11 96100 Siracusa View on map
At a glance
- Service very good (1) "Service very good" found in 1 review
- " Very cute complex, attention to detail in the equipment, service very good , beer 4 euros, house private wine, to chill out to 1a 2 days just perfect. Rooms were very well ... "June 2012
- Well equipped (1) "Well equipped" found in 1 review
- " Very cute complex, attention to detail in the equipment, service very good, beer 4 euros, house private wine, to chill out to 1a 2 days just perfect. Rooms were very well equipped , there off the beaten track located, partly small Aslastung. "June 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " Very cute complex, attention to detail in the equipment, service very good, beer 4 euros, house private wine, to chill out to 1a 2 days just perfect. Rooms were very well equipped, there off the beaten track located, partly small Aslastung. " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Hotel in general (1)
Rural idyll with drawbacks
- Nachweis erbracht
- May 2013
The hotel, restaurant and spa, a converted estate, offers 24 rooms in the main building and annex on. Large parking lot. The area makes a clean impression. The internet can free of charge on a computer next to the reception be used. As part of our trip we had half board (a/f) booked.
Super ambience, far remote
- May 2012
Very cute complex, attention to detail in the equipment, service very good, beer 4 euros, house private wine, to chill out to 1a 2 days just perfect. Rooms were very well equipped, there off the beaten track located, partly small Aslastung.
Information about Hotel Il Podere
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis is the ideal spot for a holiday characterised by the beach and culture, authentic Sicilian flavours and nature. Located in Contrada Torre Landolina, it is set in the luxuriant nature of the hills of Syracuse, right in the area of the Ciane-Saline di Siracusa nature reserve, where it is possible to go up the river with a romantic rowboat. It has a strategic position 8 km from the beautiful historic centre of Syracuse and 5 km from the crystal-clear sea at the Riserva Marina Plemmirio. The railway station is around 8 km away and Catania-Fontanarossa Airport is situated at a distance of approximately 65 km.
- In the countryside of Syracuse, in an area listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, a splendid farm, surrounded by citrus and olive groves, it has returned to its hospitality vocation thanks to a careful renovation. This is a hotel with a typical Sicilian ambiance blending with modern comforts to create charming rooms. It is the ideal place for a holiday to discover Syracuse and the Baroque cities around it. With a total of 24 guest rooms on offer, the air-conditioned establishment welcomes guests in a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out services. Facilities available to guests include a children's playground, restaurant and conference facilities. For additional fees guests may make use of the wireless Internet access and room and laundry services. Those arriving by car may leave their vehicle in the car park.
- Elegant, where every detail has been well thought out, with epoch furniture and terracotta floors evoking an ambiance of times past, the rooms possess the best comforts. The refined double beds in hardwood are combined with tasteful lights and top quality fabrics knowingly placed in large bright spaces which make all the hotel's rooms inviting. The en suite bathrooms are fitted with a shower and hairdryer. All rooms feature a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, safe, minibar, individually regulated air conditioning and heating and a balcony or terrace.
- The spa centre, GenesiSpa, offers accurate spa solutions, including water and thermal treatments, intensive facial-body treatments, as well as several types of massages; the centre also performs manicures, pedicures, hair removal and make-up (fees apply to massage and spa treatments). Guests may take an invigorating dip in one of the outdoor swimming pools and refreshments are served at the poolside snack bar. Sun loungers and parasols are laid out on the sun terrace. For additional fees guests may take advantage of the sauna and steam room.
- A breakfast buffet is served each morning and lunch and dinner may be selected à la carte.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Double bed
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Diabetic menu
- Hotel bar
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Spa centre
- Special massages
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Airport transfer
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See