At a glance
- The hotel is very recommendable (1) "The hotel is very recommendable" found in 1 review
- " ... worked eiwandfrei and very peaceful. There are several German TV channels. The bathroom is small but sweet. On request a Massseurin to the hotel and massaged bottom olive tree ( a blessing ) the hotel is very recommendable for Griechenlandliebhaber. "July 2012
- The breakfast is sufficient (1) "The breakfast is sufficient" found in 1 review
- " ... seeking tranquillity more suitable, as for partygoers, since it lies somewhat outside. A rental car is recommendable. Within 10 minutes footpath are 4 attractive restaurants and bars to find. The breakfast is sufficient , however not particularly varied. The rooms are simple furnished and small. Take in a few ... "June 2012
- The bathroom is small (2) "The bathroom is small" found in 2 reviews
- " ... good taverns. The breakfast is for Greek conditions very good. We had a theme room super equipped. Air conditioning worked eiwandfrei and very peaceful. There are several German TV channels. The bathroom is small but sweet. On request a Massseurin to the hotel and massaged bottom olive tree ( a blessing ) ... "July 2012
- " ... since the places to put things are limited. The air conditioning is very quiet. A small fridge is available and can individually be filled. There are 4 German tv-program, with already one side. The bathroom was small , but sufficient and very clean. The towels as personally changed. On request there is a ... "June 2012
- Read more
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " ... worked eiwandfrei and very peaceful. There are several German TV channels. The bathroom is small but sweet. On request a Massseurin to the hotel and massaged bottom olive tree ( a blessing ) the hotel is very recommendable for Griechenlandliebhaber. " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Hotel in general (1)
- Quality (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " ... seeking tranquillity more suitable, as for partygoers, since it lies somewhat outside. A rental car is recommendable. Within 10 minutes footpath are 4 attractive restaurants and bars to find. The breakfast is sufficient, however not particularly varied. The rooms are simple furnished and small. Take in a few ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Quality (1)
- Bathroom (2) Comments related to "Room" found in 2 reviews
- " ... good taverns. The breakfast is for Greek conditions very good. We had a theme room super equipped. Air conditioning worked eiwandfrei and very peaceful. There are several German TV channels. The bathroom is small but sweet. On request a Massseurin to the hotel and massaged bottom olive tree ( a blessing ) ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- " ... since the places to put things are limited. The air conditioning is very quiet. A small fridge is available and can individually be filled. There are 4 German tv-program, with already one side. The bathroom was small, but sufficient and very clean. The towels as personally changed. On request there is a ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Bathroom (2)
- September 2013
Our part of the hotel was somewhat past its best (on the door was peeling off). Room was sparse and small, we had unfortunately no themed rooms. View from the balcony could be better - no garden view. Furniture convenient, beds very hard-but the room was clean. Wi-fi was throughout the hotel and garden, Breakfast offered everything which one needed (sausage, cheese, jam, cereal, fruit, cakes, juice, tomatoes/cucumbers, yogurt, eggs). Mixed crowd. Young, old, couples, families. Mostly german. Is located in the approach path of the airport.
Good hotel with small points of criticism!
- Nachweis erbracht
- September 2013
The hotel was a bit raised about 20 minutes walk away from dassia. On the main street down, where right opposite a car hire and a supermarket, is about 10 minutes. The hotel itself is very well maintained and in a for 'greek' 3 stars good condition. In our room but unfortunately the one or the other small drawback given. 1. the sink is so easily installed, that he constantly against the fliesenwand punts. 2. the fridge was very noisy. This is in the night was very annoying. Not only the normal amounts of a refrigerator is to be heard ..., but is' gurgling ' heard in about on, as if in the room with the toilet in continuous operation. We enjoyed the refrigerator was simply no longer used and night unplugged it! 3. the mattresses are a bit hard. So if you soft beds is preferred for the duration of its stay change one's habits must, subjective impression! 4. shower very small and only with a shower curtain protected, we had regular flooding in the bathroom, probably find it in the middle of the bathroom a drain in the floor! ☺ it didn't bother me too much, but should be mentioned! The maids were very hard the room was always clean just, it is cleaned daily and the beds made. Exchange of the bathing and towels functioned also perfectly! The breakfast was for 3 stars are appropriate, mostly just the same, little variety (meat/cheese/bread) but should be something for everyone! Hard boiled eggs were always available. Specially prepared eggs or omelets for timing to beokommen. About the wlan: we lived in the auxiliary building and had mostly enough front desk about the most important things on the cell phone queries on can. Best of all was the front desk on the balcony! Wi-fi is free! Still another tip: - rental car not from the offered in the hotel enterprises book, price for a compact car for 7 days €2 89. It was too expensive for us, that is why we in the place and a small car for €1 75 for the whole week with similar inclusive services! - excursion to paxos and antipaxos highly recommended, but rather in the place about €2 5 per person to book! We all in all but good in the hotel and would recommend it despite small criticisms further!
Comfortable hotel in a beautiful location
- September 2013
Located on a hill in the olive grove, the hotel is good with 40 rooms, the 3 buildings, no mass production, but nice and personal. The whole area and the garden with flowers, lemons and orange trees are very well maintained and beautiful. There is no hotel beach, but a large pool with a sunbathing area, where you can have under palm trees to relax. The clean rooms are beautifully decorated (shower a bit small), have refrigerators and air conditioning both very quiet. The balconies offer a great view over the country to the mountains (including sunset!) And partly the ... sea. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The guests were mainly middle-aged. Nearby, you will find some restaurants, otherwise it was an advantage to have a rental car, to discover the island. But the location was ideal, because after Corfu-city, on the other island side or the beautiful small bays in the north-east, it is not far. Conclusion: the hotel is recommended to everyone, the somewhat off the beaten track a relaxing time in quiet and relaxed atmosphere you want to spend, because in nefeli you can feel well.
A very nicely located hotel, you feel comfortable
- Nachweis erbracht
- September 2013
The hotel consists of three equally large buildings and has probably 40 rooms. The exterior of the building and the entire complex really pleased us. In particular, the extensive lawn next to the pool, on the many shady palms and olive trees is possible, was very important to us. We had always place found, which we daily largely unobserved gymnastic, yoga and weight lifting have, and these depending on your needs in the sun or in the shade have. If we instead of to swim in the sea, the beautiful pool used, we were mostly alone in the water. We ... were in a simpler, affordable room. The service was ok. The cleaning was done every day and was satisfactory. All used towels were changed every day. The breakfast was, even though there is no whole-meal bread gave, our needs. Fruit (orange, apple, water melon - everything in the form of discs) could unlimited were consumed. There was bread with and without kleieanteil. If at the end of the breakfast time (8:00 to 10:00) much bread without kleieanteil there was, was nevertheless bread with kleieanteil refilled. Cheese, sausage, boiled eggs, coffee and tea were always sufficiently available. There was a variety of jams (food we didn't) and honey, and yogurt, cereals and cakes. For the this breakfast actually be satisfactory. Some guests ordered itself (the extrapreis ) also, omelette or fried eggs. Since the additional meals only in the context of a restaurant-holding offered, we have also several restaurants very close by, so within walking distance, visited. The prices were very moderate. Also the hotel restaurant, we have used, the choice is here but in the nebensaison relatively small. In the sea we mostly at the beach in the Eva-palace hotels floated (10 minutes away) and had a great panorama. For snorkeling the water is not particularly interesting. Always again flew a kingfisher about us or sat on the banks on the branch of a tree. Children were in the september/october not there. The average age of the guests lag between mid -20 and mid 80 we are 62 and 60 years old. Initially, it was always very warm and dry, from 6a 8 october we are at 19 °c air temperature and sometimes also very strong rain not swim. Walking is sometimes partly first wrong, as the signs often is very inadequate. With a rental car and with bus you can in a short time a lot of beautiful corners of the island. Sunday the buses are however only very rarely. Overall, we were the hotel and island very good and we plan, again sometime a vacation in this hotel to spend.
Highly recommended for couples looking for peace!
- July 2013
Nefeli is a nice, quiet hotel in the forested hills. Distance to the rather not usable beach about 1 kilometer, therefore to bathing in the sea not suitable. However, the pool is beautifully large and has up to 3 meters deep water, so perfect for swimming. Due to the situation (is rather hard to find) is the hotel for for quiescentlooking for pairs and singles very good! Few kids! Rental car definitely recommendable!
Information about Hotel Nefeli
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located in the midst of an olive grove in Kommeno, a charming residential district between the holiday resorts of Gouvia, with its well-known marina, and Dassia. Corfu town is only about 12 km away and can be easily reached by bus. It is just 800 m to the nearest beach.
- Built in 1989, this air-conditioned hotel is situated on a hill on the small peninsula of Kommeno. It comprises a total of 45 double rooms and offers a wide range of facilities, including an entrance hall, a hotel safe, a bar, a TV room and a restaurant. For an additional fee, guests can make use of the laundry service and car park.
- All the rooms are comfortably furnished. Each one features a private bathroom with a shower and WC, a direct dial telephone, a radio and a balcony offering fantastic views over the natural surroundings. Some rooms are also equipped with satellite/cable TV and a mini fridge. Central heating and individually adjustable air conditioning are provided as standard.
- The hotel has a swimming pool, as well as a poolside snack bar (charges apply for bar service).
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Satellite TV
- Private entrance
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- Non-hotel guests can/cannot access the area: open
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See