Mövenpick Hotel & Casino Geneva(5 stars)Route de Pré-Bois 20 1215 Genève
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Superb hotel hidden in a gloomy building
- Recommended hotel
- Business trip
- September 2013
Excellent stay at Moevenpick near the airport in Geneva. The building itself is not welcoming, but once you are inside the hotel you don't want to leave it !! Food is great with 2 restaurants (japanese and traditional) available. Rooms are superb and great service/cleaning. Price is a bit steep but this is Geneva so you'll have to bear with high prices anyway. Only downside I could think of is that it's a bit far from city center. However I was there on business so it did not matter for me.
Movenpick airport easy access to airport & centre
- Recommended hotel
- Business trip
- July 2013
very good hotel for those who want to have easy access to the airport, accepts the surroundings not attractive but easy access to the city centre where they can enjoy lots of restaurants, museums or other leisure activities.
- Hotel not recommended
- Other stay
- August 2012
I knew the hotel and stayed there, because it was a good price offered. Which on arrival was not said, the hotel is rebuilt and one learns before via note on the elevator. Good is a while ago. I got a room on the part of the renovated, it smelled so after lackdämpfen the i the room had to change. Not so easy. The expertise and the act of the staff was not as one of Mövenpick expected. Excuses. The bar was also times friendly and pleasant. I liked the whole a fairly strong tang brought here no longer will ... stay, even if it is renovated. The replies to my comments were just ridiculous. I as a hotelier could have done and the money refunded, instead they offered me a special price for the next night at. Whilst checking out approves the bill not. It was just no great stay and i hope the hotel has now improved.
Information about Mövenpick Hotel & Casino Geneva
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis Genovese hotel is located approximately 5 km from the town centre and within easy reach of the airport by making use of the hotel bus. The Palexpo congress centre lies just a short distance from the hotel and public transport is to be found some 100 m from the hotel.
- The hotel features 350 accommodation units. A lift provides easy access to the upper floors. Amenities include a safe and currency exchange facilities. Internet access (for a fee) and wireless internet access (for a fee) are available in the public areas. The hotel offers a range of amenities for a comfortable stay, including gastronomic options such as a restaurant, a café and a bar. Guests can visit the supermarket to purchase daily necessities. Shopping facilities are available. A newspaper stand is also among the amenities at the hotel. Guests arriving in their own vehicles can park in the car park. Additional services include room service, a laundry and a hairdressing salon.
- All rooms feature air conditioning, central heating and a bathroom. The carpeted accommodation units feature a double bed or a king-size bed. A safe and a minibar also feature. The accommodation units offer a range of amenities, including tea and coffee making equipment. An ironing set is also available to guests. Convenient features include internet access, a telephone, a TV and wireless internet access. In each of the bathrooms, guests will find a shower, a bath and a hairdryer.
- The hotel offers a selection of sport and leisure opportunities. Leisure options at the hotel include a gym, gymnastics and a sauna, or for a fee, massage treatments. A casino provides entertainment.
- The hotel offers the following bookable meals and board options: breakfast, lunch and B & B.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the hotel: American Express, VISA, Diners Club, JCB and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersThis hotel is an ideal venue for your business ventures or meetings. It is also a great option from where to start your holidays in Switzerland.
- LocationThe 5 star Mövenpick Hotel & Casino Geneva is conveniently located near the Geneva International Airport, the airport railway station and the Palexpo Exhibition Centre.
- AccommodationSpacious and calm, our rooms are equipped with individually controlled air-conditioning and heating, direct-dial phone/voicemail, Public Wireless LAN, modem connection, hairdryer, minibar, coffee and tea-making facilities, iron and ironing board, and separate working desk with lamp.
- Food and DrinkThe various dining options include Japanese and international restaurants as well as a piano bar.
- LeisureLocated at the 14th floor, our Sky Gym fitness centre offers a tremendous view of the Jura mountains and overlooks Geneva Airport’s landing strip.
- Other facilities and servicesLarge parking facilities and a complimentary airport shuttle add to the excellent accessibility of the property.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Capacity of conference and banquet facilities: < 300
- Business centre
- Business Centre Use: free
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Central heating
- Minibar: alcoholic
- Electronic room keys
- Inside access
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Number of restaurant seats altogether: < 100
- Diabetic menu
- Vegetarian dishes
- A la carte
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars altogether: 1
- Number of hotel bars for non-guests: 1
- Number of cafes altogether: 1
- Number of cafes for non-guests: 1
- Breakfast buffet
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Special massages
- Number of saunas: 1
- Steam room/ turkish bath
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Check out no later than: 12:00
- Non-hotel guests can/cannot access the area: open
- Business travellers
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- Cash payment
- Car hire
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See