At a glance
- The hotel is perfect (2) "The hotel is perfect" found in 2 reviews
- " Perfect city hotel - the hotel is perfect as a starting point for all tours through the city. Sufficient and good assorted breakfast ... "August 2012
- " Value for money deserves 10 stars. Friendliness, cleanliness, large room, window courtyard means absolute ... "April 2012
- Very friendly and helpful staff (2) "Very friendly and helpful staff" found in 2 reviews
- " Perfect city hotel - the hotel is perfect as a starting point for all tours through the city. Sufficient and good assorted breakfast buffet. Very friendly and helpful staff . "August 2012
- " We were pleasantly surprised by the size of the room. Also we had a wonderful balcony ( huge ) The staff at the reception were very helpful . Breakfast reasonable only the women for breakfast were not so aufmerksaml. On one day there ... "May 2012
- Great value for money (1) "Great value for money" found in 1 review
- " Top top great value for money "April 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Cost Effectiveness (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " Top top great value for money " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- " Perfect city hotel - the hotel is perfect as a starting point for all tours through the city. Sufficient and good assorted breakfast ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- " Value for money deserves 10 stars. Friendliness, cleanliness, large room, window courtyard means absolute ... " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Cost Effectiveness (1)
- Service Friendliness (2) Comments related to "Service" found in 2 reviews
- " Perfect city hotel - the hotel is perfect as a starting point for all tours through the city. Sufficient and good assorted breakfast buffet. Very friendly and helpful staff. " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- " We were pleasantly surprised by the size of the room. Also we had a wonderful balcony ( huge ) The staff at the reception were very helpful. Breakfast reasonable only the women for breakfast were not so aufmerksaml. On one day there ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Service Friendliness (2)
For a short stay for sightseeing ideal.
- Nachweis erbracht
- January 2014
Very good location, to the Potsdamer Platz 10 minutes walk, Brandenburger Tor and other attractions are within walking distance. The room was small, but enough and very well heated (we arrived little frozen in the hotel).
Perfect hotel with great price/performance ratio!
- December 2013
The Hotel Delta is about a 10 to 15 - minute walk from the Potsdamer Platz away. As a side street to the large potsdamer straße it is somewhat lärmberuhigter than the direct, dual carriageway. However, it is Berlin and therefore never really quiet. The hotel is a decent, medium to smaller hotel. In the very cheap price is the wi-fi internet access included, as well as a very good breakfast. Particularly positive is me the guest structure notice. To my travel time everything very decent people from older ladies, families and business travellers.
All good-except for location
- Nachweis erbracht
- August 2013
Every aspect of this hotel is an average 3-star property. The reception is manned around the clock and works professionally. The condition of the room and the cleanliness were for the category correct the breakfast was also 3 stars. The only complaint is the location. It is very centrally located, but in the late evening, the crossing at the metro station to the straßenstrich. The problem is not with the women, but so terrible male types and groups, the (am, mind you, even a man), since the neukölln public compared harmless. During the day you can tell from this scene ... but nothing. I would recommend this hotel because of this fact alone travelers women or families not recommend, otherwise it is ok.
Decent, cheap, great location, good transport links
- June 2013
The hotel has a great location. It is inside pleasant, as it from the outside is like. The rooms are clean and practical, however very small and offer little place, put things. The tightness of the room is still topped by the narrow in the bathroom. Here you can hardly turn and for two people it becomes difficult, storage space for towels, bath towels and other toiletries to find. The shower did not close properly, so the bathroom after showering was quite wet. The condition of the shower with soap dispenser was not so good. The staff is in general ... friendly and helpful. Breakfast, and the breakfast was absolutely ok, is enough of everything. However everything runs somewhat anonymous from, tables just randomly set, without a state to 8., coffee is then simply by. For a short trip to Berlin we can not hesitate to recommend, if one does not look for greater ambition. The value for money is absolutely okay.
For city trip ok but for three stars too little
- Nicht empfohlen
- March 2013
For our short stay we a room with a double bed in a star hotel looking for. We got a hotel what not in my opinion more than 2 stars would have earned. Facilities: 2 twin beds pushed together. The mattresses were then different high. The bathroom was in the corners the counter dust. The toilet paper roll was already begun, tilted the end. For three stars not so good. Towels were but at least already after a day exchanged. On the wardrobe/hat rack was also dust. On the white curtain at the window stuck at eye level still a ... dead mosquito. Breakfast: The breakfast buffet is very tidy and is acceptable. Cheese, sausage, granola, bread, bread rolls, scrambled eggs, tomatoes, salad, fruit. Really good! Conclusion: For a city trip ok, but for 3 stars i would have expected more.
Information about Hotel Delta Berlin
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located within quick and easy reach of Potsdamer Platz (1 km), with the Sony Centre, the Potsdamer Platz Arcade, the musical theatre and the Museums of Culture Forum, and the famous Wintergarten Varieté Theatre is just around the corner. Guest will find the nearest links to the public transport network just 200 m from the hotel and it is 4 km to the city centre and Alexanderplatz. Berlin Tegel Airport is 11 km and it is 19 km to Berlin Schoenefeld Airport.
- This city hotel offers the ideal accommodation for both a business trip or a mini break and comprises a total of 53 rooms. Facilities on offer to guests include a lobby area with a 24-hour reception and check-out service, a hotel safe, a lift, a bar, a breakfast room and WLAN Internet access. Guests may take advantage of the laundry service and there is a car parking and cover parking available for those arriving by car.
- All rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower, WC, a make-up mirror and a hairdryer. They are also equipped with a radio, cable TV, WLAN Internet access, a telephone with a voicemail facility and optional LAN Internet access. Furthermore, an ironing set, a king-size or double bed, central heating and a safe are provided in all accommodation as standard.
- After a restful night's sleep, guests can start the day with some fortifying refreshments at the breakfast buffet.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this hotel.
- Those coming by car, approaching from the motorway should follow the motorway signs to Berlin-Zentrum/ Berlin-Charlottenburg until they have reached the junction Funkturm. Leave the motorway at the exit Innsbrucker Platz and keep on driving in the direction of Berlin Mitte/ Tiergarten on the main road Hauptstrasse, which becomes Potsdamer Strasse. Drive past the underground stations Buelowstraße and Kurfuerstenstrasse. At the upcoming traffic lights turn left into Pohlstrasse and the hotel is on the right-hand side.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Express check in and check out
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See