We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel Royals Gate
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located in the heart of the Gargano National Park and just 50 m from the beach of Lido del Sole and the nearest bars. Guests will find restaurants 2.5 km from the property while the centre of Rodi Garganico is 3 km and the Rodi Garganico railway station is 4 km. The hotel is ideally placed for visiting the area's sights such as San Giovanni Rotondo, where Padre Pio lived, Peschici (25 km), Vieste (43 km) and Mattinata, the charming sea caves. The fabulous Isole Tremiti archipelago (145 km) is just a short journey away by hydrofoil, and the natural oasis of the Foresta Umbra is also nearby. It is 3 hours' drive to Foggia and Bari Airport is just 220 km away.
- The hotel was built in 2009. The hotel features 70 accommodation units. Guests of the hotel are welcomed in the lobby, which has a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service. Services and facilities at the hotel include internet access, a restaurant, a breakfast room, a bar, room service, a laundry and a conference room. A garden is among the features contributing to a pleasant stay. Guests travelling in their own vehicles can make use of the available parking spaces. Guests can also use the bicycle storage facilities.
- All rooms feature air conditioning, central heating and a bathroom. In most rooms, guests can enjoy a balcony providing pleasant views. The accommodation units each feature a double bed. A safe and a minibar also feature. Each accommodation unit offers internet access, a telephone and a TV. Wheelchair-accessible accommodation units are also bookable. Each of the bathrooms is equipped with a shower and a hairdryer.
- The hotel offers an outdoor pool. Sun loungers and parasols offer the ideal way to unwind. A hot tub provides an opportunity for relaxation. Guests can enjoy various leisure options during their free time, including beach volleyball, water skiing, a motorboat and pedal boat hire, or for a fee, a gym, a sauna and massage treatments. Additional services include an entertainment programme for children (for a fee), offering numerous activities.
- The hotel offers a wide range of bookable meals and board options, including breakfast, B & B, half board and full board.
- All major credit cards, including American Express, VISA and MasterCard, are accepted for payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Diabetic menu
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
- Spa centre
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Evening programs and entertainment
- Babysitting/Child services
- Gay friendly
- Express check in and check out
- Pets allowed
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See