Hotel Buffalo Mountain Lodge(4 stars)700 Tunnel Mountain Road View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Nature and rustic
- June 2013
Nice rooms in various rustic wooden houses. Very natural atmosphere. Because it wooden houses are, it is somewhat badly soundproofed. Great is the fireplace. Somewhat small rooms. The hotel's restaurant is very good. The hotel is a bit above the village center, a bit remote, but very quiet. Many squirrels and chipmunks. Good starting point for hikes.
To 4. time-and not for the last time!
- September 2012
We were on the 4. times here, and 3 different species the room learned. This year we even the same room as two years ago, and from the hotel there was a nice surprise in the form of a nice 'welcome back card' and some of the great delicious cookies. We had the suite with separate living and sleeping area and a small kitchenette. Equipped with a fridge, 2 stove burners, dishes, toaster, microwave. In the living area with sofa, armchair and fireplace, dining table with 4 chairs. Bedroom with two king size beds and tv. Free wi-fi and free ... car park. The fireplace wood was refilled daily. We felt here like at home.
- August 2012
We had a wonderful Lodge, with a dreamlike bathroom ( corner shower, free standing bath tub)! The lodge is in a romantic and rustic atmosphere. Was the 2. Lodge the same> company ( crmr ), us even more convinced. I recommend all in Banff this lodge. It is not centrally located, on foot about 15 minutes, apart from that the bus on the doorstep take 2 CAD per ride costs.
Rustic nevertheless very comfortable accommodation
- Wander- und Wellnessurlaub
- August 2012
The main building stands out in the hotel complex through its local architectural style out. The restaurant looks very Nobel and invites you to a abendbesuch a. What about the hotel positive remarkable is the distribution of the individual room respectively small house on a whole complex. So, the architecture better in the existing landscape and there is a feeling of privacy on.
Information about Hotel Buffalo Mountain Lodge
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis establishment is set on 3.5 hectares of beautiful sculpted woodland on Tunnel Mountain Road, away from the busy Banff Avenue but within easy reach of the centre and all other tourist attractions. Five minutes' drive from the hotel guests will find bars, shops, restaurants and nightspots, whereas links to the public transport network are in the immediate vicinity of the hotel. The ski area is a 15-minute drive away. It is 30 minutes' drive to Canmore.
- This is a true boutique Canadian lodge. Renovated in 2007 and built with hand-hewn timber, its architectural style showcases a simple elegance. The main lodge features a massive fieldstone fireplace and open-beam ceilings accented with bent willow, cherry and pine furniture. All 108 rooms at this charming, family friendly ski hotel feature wood-burning fireplaces and balconies with amazing views. This is an ideal property for visitors looking for a genuine Canadian Rockies lodge experience, yet still wishing to enjoy many of Banff's spectacular attractions. Facilities on offer to guests include a lobby area with a 24-hour reception and 24-hour check-in/out service, a hotel safe, a cloakroom, a café, a bar, a pub, 2 restaurants, conference facilities and Internet access. Guests may also take advantage of the room and laundry services and there is parking for those arriving by car.
- All rooms have wood-burning fireplaces, TVs, patios or balconies. They also come with a private en suite bathroom with shower/bathtub as well as a hairdryer, direct dial telephone, a radio, Internet access and tea and coffee making facilities. Furthermore, an ironing set, a king-size or double bed and individually adjustable heating are provided in all accommodation as standard.
- The hotel offers guests sun loungers, a hot tub, a sauna and a gym. The nearest golf course is Fairmont Club, which is only a 5-minute drive away.
- The main dining room has created a strong reputation for providing the finest and most innovative cuisine in the Canadian Rockies - known as Rocky Mountain Cuisine and featuring game from the hotel's own game farm ranch located to the south of Calgary.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this hotel.
- Guests should take Highway 1 all way to Banff, then turn on to Tunnel Mountain Drive.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Private entrance
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See