Hotel Kouros Village(4 stars)Σαντορίνη - Santorin 84703 Perissa View on map
At a glance
- Very friendly staff (2) "Very friendly staff" found in 2 reviews
- " We couple (53/58) were from 04-07-12-11-07-12 in the hotel kouros village perissa Santorini. We were greeted by very friendly staff from the chef to the cleaning staff, the US despite difficulties with the language ( ... "July 2012
- " Vasili and his team were always very helpful and friendly to us, the distance to the beach is TOP, the pool great for children, Vasili helps for ... "August 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Service Friendliness (2) Comments related to "Service" found in 2 reviews
- " We couple (53/58) were from 04-07-12-11-07-12 in the hotel kouros village perissa Santorini. We were greeted by very friendly staff from the chef to the cleaning staff, the US despite difficulties with the language ( ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- " Vasili and his team were always very helpful and friendly to us, the distance to the beach is TOP, the pool great for children, Vasili helps for ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Service Friendliness (2)
If the word unfortunately would not be
- June 2013
It was our 4. time this year in perissa, and we were looking forward to the hotel kouros village, the we this year in january bays. The last years we spent our holiday in the hotel veggera the a very nice hotel is. But we wanted to get into the kouros village, since positive impressions had. Unfortunately, we were on arrival due to overbooking these hotels in the 9 muses beginn, which we were delighted. Also, other guests, it was, as we from our friends in perissa is, experienced. Since this hotel is very outside of town and not near ... to the beach is we rented a car to dimitros. ( i can really recommend). After insisting and push on our part, we could then after 4 nights in the room that we booked move in. The manager gave us 2 of which with a massive balcony with a grandiose view of the profiti Ilias. And above all on the top floor. The rooms are functional. Double bed, closet, chest of drawers, refrigerator, air conditioning system, newly renovated bathroom. We were really looking forward, that the remaining three days still to our satisfaction ran.
- May 2013
We had a wonderful week at the kouros village, they are all very concerned about the well being of the Guests, the location is perfect and who something to suspend here has, whines on A high level. We were very satisfied and would gladly come again!
Good hotel, friendly staff, proximity to the beach
- August 2012
15 Euro extra rental costs to get the key for the room-internal safe \u2639 On the last day we had one small cockroach in the bathroom which was a little surprise as the room in general was very clean.
- Nachweis erbracht
- July 2012
Vasili and his team were always very helpful and friendly to us, the distance to the beach is TOP, the pool great for children, Vasili helps for excursions, hired car, restaurant tips ( NTOMATINI ) etc. , it has us in 2011 so a lot of fun, that we this year again there were, the plan for 2013 is ;-) good Startlocation to discover the island, Perissa beach is not crowded in comparison to Kamari the we found it great!
Gerhard u Marion
- July 2012
We couple (53/58) were from 04-07-12-11-07-12 in the hotel kouros village perissa Santorini. We were greeted by very friendly staff from the chef to the cleaning staff, the US despite difficulties with the language ( unfortunately can we not English) always pleased or tips gave. Would this hotel definitely book it again.
Information about Hotel Kouros Village
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located in the south of the unique island of Santorin. Perissa Beach is only about 50 m away, while guests will reach the centre of Fira in approximately 18 km.
- The air-conditioned hotel building is typically Cycladic in design and comprises a total of 35 rooms in addition to a reception desk, a TV room, a public Internet connection, and a bar. A laundry service is also available.
- All of the rooms and studios are traditionally furnished and equipped with the latest facilities. Standard fittings include a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a radio, and an en suite bathroom with hairdryer. A minibar and a hire safe are also provided in all accommodation units as standard. The air conditioning is individually adjustable.
- In the hotel grounds guests will find a swimming pool with a children's paddling area and a poolside snack bar. It is also possible to take advantage of a range of massage offerings.
- It is possible to book a bed and breakfast stay.
- Guests may choose between single, two-bed, or three-bed rooms.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See