We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Tokoriki Island Resort
Hotel description *
- LocationThe property is nestled on a secluded island, the most northern of the Mamanuca Islands in Fiji, and a short 35 km away from Nadi. The idyllic islands of Fiji are a 10-hour flight from Los Angeles, a 6-hour flight from Honolulu, a 4-hour flight from Sydney, Australia, a 3-hour flight from Auckland, New Zealand, a 10-hour flight from Hong Kong, a 55-minute flight from Samoa and 1 hour and 30 minutes from Vanuatu.
- This boutique retreat is ideal for couples seeking an affordable indulgence in paradise. The property offers Fijian hospitality and is a relaxed blend of contemporary island style and Fijian design. Renovated in 2011, the club resort offers 34 guest rooms, as well as a porter service, ‘Bottle Shop' service, boutique, chapel, dining venues and a range of leisure activities available. Guests are welcomed in the lobby, which offers a 24-hour check-out service, a hotel safe, cloakroom and a currency exchange. Younger guests can let off steam in the children's playground. There is a library with board games. A hairdressing salon, TV lounge and bar also feature and guests will appreciate the wireless Internet access available in the central complex. A laundry service is offered for a fee.
- 'Deluxe Beach' and 'Sunset Pool' Villas are all beachfront, freestanding, air-conditioned and with king-size beds and indoor/outdoor showers. Also to be found in the accommodation units are tea and coffee making facilities, an ironing set, beach mats, parasols, an in-room safe, bathrobes, ceiling fans, a mini fridge and a hairdryer.
- Leisure facilities include 2 outdoor swimming pools (one saltwater) and a sun terrace with sun loungers and parasols, a tennis courts, PADI 5-Star Gold Palm diving facility (fees apply) which offers complimentary snorkelling trips daily, as well as massages and spa treatments (both for additional fees). Other complimentary non-motorised water sports include windsurfing, catamaran boating and canoeing. Guests can also play volleyball, bocce, table tennis or paddle tennis, go on hikes or private island picnic trips, or visit local cultural villages. There are weekly Fijian 'Meke' performances and 'Kava' nights. There is an organised entertainment programme on offer for adults. Sun loungers and parasols are provided on the sandy beach.
- The property has 2 restaurants, including Oishii Teppanyaki and the cocktail bar.
- American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this hotel. Traveller's cheques and cash in foreign currencies are also accepted.
- There is no need for guests to stay in Nadi overnight, as the 15-minute helicopter or seaplane ride from Nadi International Airport makes it easy to connect directly to the island from most international flight arrivals. Helicopters only operate in daylight hours. Arriving by air is a truly memorable experience. Guests can enjoy the scenic flight over the many islands and reefs on the approach to their romantic island paradise. Alternatively, they can enjoy a ride on one of the luxury high-speed catamarans, operated by South Sea Cruises in just over an hour. The catamarans sail twice daily in both directions from port Denarau to and from the resort. Private boat charters will bring guests to the island within the hour.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Private entrance
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Full board
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
Other hotel information
- Car hire
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See