We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Really relaxing vacation
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- Beach holiday
- August 2012
The very informally run hotel has approximately 40 rooms, simply, but completely sufficiently furnished are, as about 30 degrees outside temperature normally only for sleeping in the room can hang out. There every room an airco has ( extra bookable for 5 Euro on day), are the temperatures at night as well not a problem. Bathroom, room, bed sheets were very clean, it is wiped daily, towels were changed once per week. The breakfast is acceptable, although not very varied. We had however never the feeling, we would be something is missing, since there was always quickly refilled. In comparison ... to mostly friendly owners and staff of the hotel showed the present guests altogether very reserved, partly even rude (a 'good morning' was just ignored). Nevertheless it pleased us very well, since we were not there, around port to find, but to relax.
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- July 2012
To the beach 300 meters voices, there is extra a path under the street by. Exactly on the edge of town: on the right are Schotterstrände where locals as well baden and a museum is right there. Here the water is cooler; left is sandy beach, pebble beach and many stores. Towels at the soil are not always changed. Better questions, when. Floor not always mopped, air conditioning dripped on balcony and 2 of 11 nights not fully work. This details have actually not always bother us. Breakfast standard TL. EU, mostly vegetables extra or other details. For 8 hours ... there are lunch box. Fridge and climate extra 5,- per day. Safe okay., 20, -/ where. Most balcony have super view of the sea The boss is very friendly.
Information about Hotel Dimitra
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located in the cosmopolitan port resort of Hersonissos, at the foot of the mountain, just 300 metres from the sea. The hotel is situated near the ruins of King Minos' summer palace, at the quiet end of Hersonissos village. The complex is approximately 1 km from a choice of tavernas, supermarkets, local craft and other gift shops as well as bars with dancefloors. The village's ideal central location and the frequency of the local bus services provide easy access to Hersonissos and Malia's nightlife and to Heraklion's market and attractions as well as to most of the beautiful places on the island. This is an excellent holiday resort and the hotel's location offers guests the chance to enjoy a magnificent view and splendid sunsets. It is just 30 km (19 miles) east of the city of Heraklion and the airport.
- The establishment comprises a total of 42 accommodation units. Services and facilities at the hotel include a safe, a restaurant, a bar, a TV room and a fax machine.
- All accommodation units feature air conditioning and a bathroom. A balcony or terrace can be found in most rooms. In each accommodation unit, guests will find a telephone, a radio and a safe. Each accommodation unit includes a bathroom with a shower.
- Guests have plenty of recreational options with a range of sport and leisure opportunities. The establishment offers an outdoor pool and a children's pool. Sun loungers and parasols offer the ideal way to unwind.
- Breakfast is bookable as a board option.
- The following credit cards are accepted in the establishment: VISA and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Hotel bar
Other hotel information
- City hotel
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See