At a glance
- Best hotel (3) "Best hotel" found in 3 reviews
- " Best hotel we have been to "October 2012
- " We arrived the faliraki beach hotel on the 24th September for a 2 week stay. This is the third time we have stayed there and again we were not disappointed at all. The hotel is amazing and in my view a secret gem as it is not advertised widely in the uk! The hotel also have ... "October 2012
- " ... say we felt like royalty!!!! We arrived the faliraki beach hotel on the 24th September for a 2 week stay. This is the third time we have stayed there and again we were not disappointed at all. The hotel is amazin g and in my view a secret gem as it is not advertised widely in the uk! The hotel also have ... "October 2012
The food is ama (3) "T! The food is ama" found in 3 reviews
- " ... everyone got involved and the atomisphere was brilliant!!!!! We could have asked for more!!! The hotel is spotlessly clean and the staff are always cleaning the floors or windows day or nigh t! The food is ama zing there with one buffet restaurant and then 5 à la carte restaurants; Mexican, Greek, ... "October 2012
- " The food is amazing there with one buffet restaurant and then 5 à la carte restaurants; Mexican, Greek, Italian, ... "October 2012
- " ... entertaining ( thanks Aladin & Nicos ) and never obtrusive. Several pools and a slide felt sometimes even eaten leave, that the sea less than 100 meters away. The food has uS 3 every day very tasty . The beach clean and the water krisallklat. We will our next holiday in the hotel again Mitsis ... "July 2012
- The staff was very friendly (2) "The staff was very friendly" found in 2 reviews
- " The staff was very friendly , they knew foreign languages and the room was very clean. "July 2012
- " Actually one should this hotel comment, so that it is not crowded,. We enjoyed every moment in this newly restored hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful . The entertainment entertaining ( thanks Aladin & Nicos ) and never obtrusive. Several pools ... "July 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (3) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 3 reviews
- " Best hotel we have been to " read hotel reviewOctober 2012
- " We arrived the faliraki beach hotel on the 24th September for a 2 week stay. This is the third time we have stayed there and again we were not disappointed at all. The hotel is amazing and in my view a secret gem as it is not advertised widely in the uk! The hotel also have ... " read hotel reviewOctober 2012
- " ... say we felt like royalty!!!! We arrived the faliraki beach hotel on the 24th September for a 2 week stay. This is the third time we have stayed there and again we were not disappointed at all. The hotel is amazing and in my view a secret gem as it is not advertised widely in the uk! The hotel also have ... " read hotel reviewOctober 2012
- Hotel in general (3)
- Beach (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " ... day out and a must if your travelling with kids or a large group!!! The beaches are also fab and a few of our favourites are Antony Quinn Bay, tsambika beach, and Ladiko beach their are also some great beaches near Kremesti " read hotel reviewOctober 2012
- Beach (1)
- Service Friendliness (2) Comments related to "Service" found in 2 reviews
- " The staff was very friendly, they knew foreign languages and the room was very clean. " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- " Actually one should this hotel comment, so that it is not crowded,. We enjoyed every moment in this newly restored hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The entertainment entertaining ( thanks Aladin & Nicos ) and never obtrusive. Several pools ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Service Friendliness (2)
- Quality (3) Comments related to "Food" found in 3 reviews
- " ... everyone got involved and the atomisphere was brilliant!!!!! We could have asked for more!!! The hotel is spotlessly clean and the staff are always cleaning the floors or windows day or night! The food is amazing there with one buffet restaurant and then 5 à la carte restaurants; Mexican, Greek, ... " read hotel reviewOctober 2012
- " The food is amazing there with one buffet restaurant and then 5 à la carte restaurants; Mexican, Greek, Italian, ... " read hotel reviewOctober 2012
- " ... entertaining ( thanks Aladin & Nicos ) and never obtrusive. Several pools and a slide felt sometimes even eaten leave, that the sea less than 100 meters away. The food has uS 3 every day very tasty. The beach clean and the water krisallklat. We will our next holiday in the hotel again Mitsis ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Quality (3)
First class hotel for families and couples
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- August 2014
This was our second consecutive visit to this hotel which now has a new manager who has turned a good hotel into a great hotel, doing much to improve the little luxuries that we all deserve like waiters serving Mellon and jelly around the pool mid morning. Beach party in the hotel grounds finishing at a reasonable hour so as not to disturb guests. Loyalty program to reward returning customers. Hotel manager mingling with guests who immediately attends to guests needs so guests can relax. An animation team led by Nichos And Peter that is like no other I have ... ever met.
Great hotel with superb food, catering & animation
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- July 2014
This is a great hotel, our family comes here every summer. This year was our third time, can t wait for the fourth. Every thing is good, the management is nice, the food is perfect and a lot of variety/choice, the pool, the rooms, everything is very clean and a lot ofspace as well. We like this hotel, because we know it s good and we don t have to worry about anything. And you don tm have to worry about the weather every day. the hotel has its own restaurants (italian, greec, indian.) where you can eat what ... you want. It has one of the best animationteams there is, with a lot for kids but also for adults every day and in every language. It s a great hotel, especially for familys. You certainly enjoy your time here.
Forth time in three years, lovely Faliraki!
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- June 2014
We did enjoy our vacation like every year in this hotel, it's the 4th time in 3 years and the same hotel. Plus - The location of the hotel is wonderful! Located by the beach and only about 100 meters to the barstreet and shopping! The rooms are lovely. Clean, not to big, not to small. Plus- Trough the five different á la carte restaurants you have a big variety of food: Sushi, Asian, Italian, Mexican and Greek or you go to the buffet. Minus - The buffet in the mainrestaurant is tasteless, use more spices. Plus - The staff ... in the reception, restaurant, bar and animation team are very kindly and many of them are skilled in various languages. Special plus- Nektarios and George at the beachbar make the best drinks in this hotel. Nektarios makes the perfect Cappuccino, the other bartenders need to take a course in "How to make a Cappuccino". Minus - The beach was not really Clean this year, butt-ends everywhere in the sand. That's a shame. Minus - The doors to our rooms are poor isolated, you can hear everything in the corridor, for example when someone goes to their room in high heels at Three o'clock at night. And please put something under the chairlegs, you can hear other people in their rooms moving around the chairs, that makes a horrible loud sound. Julia & Ingrid from Sweden
Best holidays ever!
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- May 2014
Thank you so much for fabulous holidays...The hotel was great! Really the best holidays we'had :) Food delicious and very tasty. Personal are friendly and always ready to help. Rooms are clean and well-designed. Beach next to hotel is very convinient. Animation team best ever! A lot of sport activites every day...kids are very happy and love mini disco...excellent shows during the evening :) Thank you guys for our best holidays
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- May 2014
I read about this hotel a lot and I was terrified (dirty, disgusting food, racist reviews and so on). Finally I saw it and you know, I'm in love. There so nice atmosphere, wonderful location. We enjoyed every moment on Rodos thanks to that hotel. Sometimes was rain but even at these situations we were happy on vacation, when we met a nice people working there, and spent time unforgetable. Thanks, Jolanda for best pancakes! (She works till 2 a.m.) Thanks, guys from the bar, thanks, entertaiment team, thanks for everybody who made our vacation wonderful! Mitsis - ... respect! People, be humans, don't steal towels from each other! P.S. Take a car (about 40 euro per day) and just drive around the Island. You can find some excurtions and join to them for free. Also to not pay for a sunbed 4 euro, go on the beach after 6 p.m. Lol! G. luck!
Information about Hotel Mitsis Faliraki Beach
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is ideally situated on the east coast, next to the town of Faliraki and close to the beautiful sandy beach. It lies only 14 km from the town of Rhodes, where guests will find a casino.
- The hotel features 330 accommodation units. A lobby and a reception are available to guests. Amenities include a safe. Internet access and wireless internet access are available in the public areas. Gastronomic options include a restaurant, a café and a bar. Guests can visit the supermarket to purchase daily necessities. Guests can buy holiday mementos from the souvenir shop. Shopping facilities are available. The grounds of the hotel feature a playground and an attractive garden. Additional features of the hotel include a newspaper stand, a TV room and a playroom. Guests travelling in their own vehicles can make use of the available parking spaces (no extra charge). Among the additional services available are a babysitting service, a childcare service, car hire, room service, a laundry and a hairdressing salon. A bicycle hire service (for a fee) gives guests the opportunity to explore the surrounding area independently.
- Special family rooms are available for families with children. All rooms feature air conditioning, central heating and a bathroom. The balcony or terrace found in most rooms offers additional comfort. Some of the accommodation units feature a side sea view. Cots are available for children. A safe and a minibar also feature. Features include a fridge and a mini-fridge. A telephone and a TV are provided as standard. In each of the bathrooms, guests will find a shower, a bath, a hairdryer and tiles. The accommodation units include a bathroom with tiles.
- The hotel offers an outdoor pool and a children's pool. A waterslide provides fun for all ages. Sun loungers and parasols offer the ideal way to unwind. There is also a poolside snack bar. The hotel offers a very extensive sport and leisure programme, including tennis, bocce, beach volleyball, basketball and archery. For a fee, cycling/mountain biking is also available. The hotel offers numerous indoor sporting opportunities, with activities such as table tennis, pool/billiards and darts, as well as a gym for a fee. Additional leisure options available to guests include an entertainment programme, live music, a kids' club and a kids' disco.
- Various meals and board options are bookable. Guests can choose from breakfast, lunch, dinner and All-inclusive. Special meals, including vegetarian dishes, are available. Snacks can be enjoyed at the hotel. Alcohol-free drinks and alcoholic drinks are available.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the hotel: VISA and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersThis well known 4 stars hotel of Rhodes, FALIRAKI BEACH, is the oldest hotel in faliraki area but its totaly renovated during the past Winter.The hotel belongs to the biggest Greek hotel chain named MITSIS HOTEL, owns 19 hotels around Greece. The comfortable accommodation and various facilities of Faliraki Beach Hotel make it an ideal destination for both business and leisure stays in the city of Rhodes. This sprawling resort is designed to surpass the expectations of the most discerning traveller, providing excellent service in a secluded setting.
- LocationFaliraki beach is a privileged hotel located exactly on the famous sandy beach of Faliraki at the same time is on the center of the area offering in a few minutes walking bank services, taxi station, bus station, shopping centers, bar street, restaurants, water sports, and many other facilities. Just 14km from Rhodes with a 2400-year history and a famed Medieval town, gives the chance for a quick stroll in the shops or for an unforgettable night out,5 Klm from the Afandou Golf course (18 holes) and 4km to the famous picturesque monument of Kallithea Springs, the glamour magnificent Baths built by the Italians, as well as the obvious tiny inlets and coves with their sculptured rocks and clear green water
- AccommodationWhether in the two buildings or in the profuse gardens, all the 348 completely renovated rooms are carefully appointed and offer all the comforts of a 4-star resort. 29 of the double rooms are located in an area with seperate swimming pool.All of them feature Individual air-conditioning and heating, private bathrooms with bathtub, hairdryer, direct-dial telephone, mini fridge-mini bar, stellite TV, blcony/terrace, safe deposit box, and of cource a beautiful view over the perfectly landscaped gardens & the sea.
- Food and DrinkRESTAURANT AND BARS: tasty treats all day and night The hotel offers numerous gastronomic delights throughout the day (10:00 – 24:00) at no extra charge. At all bars a large variety of snacks, ice cream alcoholic and non drinks are served richly. Also at the restaurant beer, wine, juices and soft drinks are served. MAIN RESTAURANT for breakfast, lunch and dinner in a buffet. GREEK STYLE RESTAURANT “ ELLINADIKO” to discover traditional Greek appetizers – or mezzes ITALIAN STYLE RESTAURANT Surrounded by his friendly team, our Chef transforms every meal into an extraordinary experience! ASIAN RESTAURANT for elegant dining experience with specialties from the Far East. MEXICAN RESTAURANT at the Pool Side serves tacos, fajitas and nachos as well a large selection of Mexican food Snack Restaurant. SUSHI RESTAURANT for a light lunch GELATERIA-CREPERIE with a taste of the intercontinental flavors for the sweet-tooth, a selection of refreshments hot and cold beverages. “PIAZZA COCKTAIL BAR”, the ideal spot to enjoy a refreshing drink, a cold or hot snack, an ice cream or an afternoon cake. “LA-TOC BAR” a quiete location to sip a fabulous cocktails and drinks. BEACH BAR “STIN AMMO” treats you to our delicious pies, toasts, fresh fruit(seasonal) and fabulous cocktail near direct on the beach.
- LeisureA variety of facilities for the whole family are available. Built with families in mind, it offers a range of free sports and recreational facilities within the hotel’s grounds. Tennis court hard with floodlight & equipment, Aerobic, Beach soccer, Beach volley, Darts, Table tennis, Table soccer and archery are available during the day time
- Other facilities and servicesOur courteous and professional personel is entirely dedicated to your every desire, and no effort is spared to make your stay unforgettable offering:Reception services (Messages, Porter, 24hours), Currency Exchange/Credit cards , Car Rental / Motorbike & bicycle rental ,Visiting doctor (on request, 24 hours) ,Children services: baby sitting (at an extra charge and on request), cots, cribs, high chairs, etc. ,Business services: telephone, fax, mail services & photocopy services ,Dry cleaning & laundry service, Mini market, gift shop, jewellery, Wake-up service, TV Room (air-conditioned), Bridge Room (air-conditioned), games room, Internet corner (Hi-Speed Access), WiFi Internet free of charge , full daily and evening animation program, mini club, Florist (at an extra charge and on request), special treatment for any special occation like birthday, wedding aniversary etc, free parking facilities
- Shops in the hotel
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Vegetarian dishes
- A la carte
- Dishes for those with allergies
- Gluten free
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
- Spa centre
- Special massages
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Evening programs and entertainment
- Babysitting/Child services
- Kids club (6-9 years)
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See