We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel Marlowe
Hotel description *
- LocationThis hotel is situated in the tourist area of Mexico City, the nearest hotel to the ‘Palacio de Bellas Artes’ just a few minutes away from the city centre. Pubs, restaurants and nightclubs are to found in the near vicinity. Around 100 m from the hotel, guests will find connections to public transport.
- This hotel has been renovated and comprises a total of 106 rooms with 5 suites spread over 10 floors. A bar, a pub and a restaurant are available as well as a public Internet terminal. Those arriving by car may take advantage of the car parking and garage facilities. Room and laundry services complete the offerings. The hotel does not have smoking rooms.
- The cosy rooms come with an en suite bathroom, a direct dial telephone, a hire safe and an Internet connection.
- A sauna and a solarium are available to help guests unwind. Sports enthusiasts may like to use the gym.
- A breakfast buffet is on offer to guests in the morning.
- The hotel is located near by the Metro Station, Bellas Artes, one block away.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Currency exchange
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See