We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Colonial
Hotel description *
- LocationThis family friendly hotel lies in the charming landscape of Cayo Coco in east of Cuba, only around 4 km to the beach at Pilar. Jardines del Rey international airport is around 12 km from the airport. Visit the "Cueva del Jabalí" (around 30 minutes), make an excursion to Morón (around 40 minutes) or take a drive to the beautiful Ciego de Ávila (around 60 minutes).
- Opened in 2005, this hotel has a total of 342 rooms and offers guests the most up to date service and facilities. The hotel has a lobby with a 24-hour reception desk and a currency exchange desk. Guests' culinary well-being is taken care of by the many restaurants. "La Plaza" serves delicious food in lovely surroundings with 3 different set menus daily. Pay a visit to the "El Yarey" grill restaurant, the "El Yuraguano" rice restaurant, the "El Dorado" or the delightful and cosy gourmet restaurant "Fontanella" serving excellent evening meals for unforgettable nights. The "Caribeño" offers guests the chance to enjoy traditional Creole cuisine from Cuba. Furthermore, guests are invited to take advantage of the hotel's shops, bar, Internet access, laundry service, car park, kid's club and playground.
- The furnishings and fittings in the large rooms combine wrought iron details in colonial style with furniture and ceilings of wood. The standard rooms all include a fully fitted en suite bathroom telephone, bathrobes, make-up mirror and hairdryer. Fittings provided as standard include slippers, satellite TV, a direct dial telephone, a minibar, a double or king-size bed, an iron and ironing board, a hire safe, and a terrace. The air conditioning is centrally regulated. Disability-friendly rooms can be booked on request.
- The hotel grounds feature a garden, a swimming pool with children's paddling area, sun loungers and parasols, a Jacuzzi, a gym, various gymnastics, Tai Chi, bocce, beach volleyball, table tennis, tennis courts (courses available for an additional fee) and archery. Furthermore, guests may join a diving course, enjoy catamaran sailing and sailing, windsurfing, cycling and the entertainment programme (also for children).
- Guests may serve themselves from the buffets at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Midday and evening meals may also be chosen from the à la carte menu. It is also possible to book an all inclusive stay.
- MasterCard and VISA (not issued by US banks) are all accepted in the hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Writing bureau
- CD Player
- Coffee and tea
- Full board
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Information desk
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See