# 1 of 1 hotel in Svarta
Hotel Svartå Slott / Mustio Manor(4 stars)Hållsnäsvägen 89 Svartå / Mustio 10360 View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel Svartå Slott / Mustio Manor
- What the hotel offersThe Hotel Svartå Slott (in English Svartå Manor Hotel) consists of five historical buildings. These charming 18 hundreds country houses were formerly workman’s houses and are now restored to modern hotel rooms. In total we can offer 30 double rooms, 8 single rooms and three suites. This sums up to 74 beds. All hotel rooms are equipped with an ensuite bathroom and Internet connection. Further buildings in Finland’s most beautiful private park are the Sauna, Conference buildings, the restaurant and the castle. The restaurant building dates back to the neo-Gothic style and is situated directly downriver of the castle at the lakeshore.
- LocationThe different hotel, restaurant and conference buildings of the Hotel Svartå Slott are all scattered over the pretty and historical park of the wooden castle Svartå (in Finish Mustio). The castle Svartå is picturesquely situated at a lake and is surrounded by approximately 21 ha of park landscapes. The village with its wooden castle Svartå is located close to the Finish coast ca. 80 km west of Helsinki. The nearest train station is about 15km away in the nearby village Karis (in Finish Karjaa). There are regular taxi and bus connections straight to Svartå. The highways 51 and 25 from Helsinki are exactly passing the village of Svartå.
- AccommodationThe Hotel Svartå Slott consists of five historical hotel buildings, which are all spread over the idyllic park. Three of the buildings are from the 18 hundreds initially build as worker’s houses for the ironworks and later restored to modern hotel buildings. The biggest hotel building lies next to the castle Svartå. This house is called Edelfeldt, as it was build after the plans of the famous architect Edelfeld. This elegant building hosts 9 comfortable and spacious hotel rooms. Two of these rooms are at ground floor and can be reached barrier-free. The so-called Merlin’s Tower is a suite over two floors situated right at the lake. We can offer you three different room categories, which differ in size and furnishing. All the rooms of the Hotel Svartå Slott are equipped with TV, Telephone, Internet access and hairdryer. In some of the rooms are fireplaces installed to make a romantic fire for cozy evenings. Depending on the location of the hotel building you have a view of the castle and its park, onto the lake or the historical site.
- Food and DrinkThe restaurant Slottskrogen is a neo-Gothic building right at the lakeshore underneath the castle. The furnishing of the rustic building is skillfully combined with modern elements. A big open fireplace is adding to the cozy atmosphere. For breakfast we offer you a large buffet with Nordic specialties. For lunch you have the choice between a lunch menu and the à la Carte menu. In the evening we present you wonderfully fresh dishes from our seasonal kitchen. Our aim is to us local and seasonal products in our menu. The wine list provides you a wide selection of excellent wines, which assert perfectly with the food.
- LeisureThe Hotel Svartå Slott is situated on the Finish countryside at the south coast ca. 45 car minutes from Helsinki. In the summertime Svartå is the ideal place for outdoor activities and nature lovers. In the wintertime we offer you a wide program of winter sports and indoor activities. We have a training kitchen, which you can learn to know tasty new recipes from our head chef. In the park of the castle you can play badminton, crocket, boule, frisbeegolf etc. as well as hit some golf balls or take a fishing tour in the lake. The sauna is situated right at the lake, so that you can take a short dip or a long swim at any time. We can also offer you a sandy beach or the meadow below the sauna building to lie on and relax. Rowing tours through the breathtaking nature of the lake district can be booked in the reception, which start right at the hotel. The beautiful Finish nature can also be discovered on the hiking paths around the park or in the winter with cross-country skis, as the next track is only two km upriver. In the radius of 50 km there are 5 high-class golf courses, which are top-ranked among the most famous once in Finland. The vastness of the Finish nature can also be explored with off-road jeeps. If you are interested in culture we can offer you guided tours in the historically significant wooden castle Svartå and its park. In the nearby there are further castles and fortresses to be seen and culturally interesting villages to be visited like for example Fiskars or Ekenäs/Tammisari. Please do not hesitate to contact our reception for any inquiries; we would love to be to your assistance!
- Other facilities and servicesThe Hotel Svartå Slott is able to offer you a high level of service quality and hospitality thanks to a professional and skillful team. Our aim is that you feel home away from home. The reception staff is always open for any wishes and loves to help you with any requests. For our housekeeping cleanliness is highest priority therefore your room will be cleaned every day.
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Hair dryer
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed lunches
Other hotel information
- Gay friendly
- Express check in and check out
- Pets allowed
- Free Wifi access included