Hotel review overview
Business Hotel - 40min away from London Downtown
- Recommended hotel
- Business trip
- December 2014
Very Good Business Hotel - forty minutes away by train from the City center of London...Guildford nice shopping street
Very nice hotel and rooms
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- September 2014
Spent 4 days with my wife in this wonderful hotel, which seems to have been completely renovated. The room was very well decorated, the bed was very comfortable, and the staff was friendly. We also had a great dinner at their "steak or lobster" restaurant. The hotel is located right in Guilford, and you can access London by taking the train (40-50min). Very close to the hotel there are many restaurants and shops. If we have to return to Guilford we will definitely go back to that hotel.
Information about Radisson Blu Hotel Edwardian Guildford
- What the hotel offersA bold new landmark on Surrey’s most celebrated street, the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Guildford gives the town a striking new 4 star hotel, and with it a stylish new place to meet, eat or retreat to a serene urban spa. Equipped for business but designed for relaxation, the hotel’s sleek glass and cool stone fuses with the fabric of the town and brings a new heart to its social scene.
- LocationDirections by Train and Car From London Road station; Follow signs to the town centre, the hotel is on the right hand side, just past the G Live Centre, after about 400 metres. From Guildford Station Follow signs to the town centre, then follow directions to G Live, which is next door to our hotel. From the A3 Parking is available at £10 per 24 hours
- AccommodationThe hotel’s 181 rooms and 2 suites are light, spacious and equally good for work or play. Natural materials, smart finishes and thoughtful detailing make for a restful experience. All rooms feature generous workspaces with advanced technology, and high speed WiFi is complimentary. • 2 Suites • 37 Deluxe • 18 Twin • 126 Standard Queen
- Food and DrinkScoff & Banter Guildford Along the colonnade, Scoff & Banter’s ‘best of British’ philosophy makes the most of the area’s fresh produce. Guildford’s destination restaurant, this café brasserie does British classics exceptionally well, from breakfasts to weekend roasts and indulgent afternoon teas. MKB Cocktail Bar Mixing a metropolitan vibe with an earthy soul, MKB is a rendezvous you can always rely on to bring great cocktails and good times together. By day it's a place to catch up and enjoy the simple pleasures of stylish surroundings and friendly service. By night, when the lights go down and music infuses the atmosphere, the bar comes to life with lip-quenching cocktails and well chosen wines.
- LeisureThe Spa Guildford Welcome to a serene urban retreat that gives you everything you'd expect from a London spa, without the trip to London. Immerse yourself in a jet-propelled pool encased in frosted glass. Lose yourself in the enveloping mists of our crystal steam room and the calm of our relaxation room. Restore your reserves in our spacious gym. Emerge indulged, energised and assured of lasting results. All treatments include full use of the spa's facilities, including: •Stone oven sauna •Aromatic crystal steam room •Two refreshing showers •Fitness pool with Contra-Flow Jets* •Relaxation room Hotel guests can enjoy use of our spa facilities by purchasing a day pass for £10 per person. Please be advised that advanced booking is recommended when wishing to use the spa facilities on weekends.
- Other facilities and services• Cocktail bar • Restaurant • Spa and Gym* • Fitness Pool with Contra-Flow jets* • 7 meeting rooms • Large event space • Business centre • 24 hour room service • Air conditioning in bedrooms and conference rooms
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Play rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- Car hire
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See