Hotel Crystal Inn & Suites Cedar City(2.5 stars)1575 W 200 N View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Crystal Inn & Suites Cedar City
Hotel description *
- LocationLocated at the edge of Markagunt Plateau, Cedar City is surrounded by 10,000-foot mountains to the east and a vast desert area to the west. Known as the ‘gateway’ to five breathtaking national parks, Cedar City is a central point to locations such as Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, and Cedar Breaks National Monument. Cedar City has received the nickname, the ‘Festival City’, primarily because it is the home of the world-famous Utah Shakespearean Festival, the recipient of the 2000 Tony Award for outstanding regional theatre.
- The hotel was built in 1986 and has since been through multiple renovations (the most recent in 2012) to keep in time with today's modern feel. It prides itself in providing each guest with a delightful experience that gives a home away from home feel. This air-conditioned, family-friendly city hotel has a total of 100 rooms. Guests are welcomed in the lobby, which offers a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service, as well as a hotel safe and lift access to the upper floors. There is a restaurant and guests will appreciate the conference facilities, a laundry service and wireless Internet access. Those arriving by car may leave their vehicles in the hotel car park.
- The clean, oversized rooms come with 2 queen beds or one king-size bed, with modern decor. Featuring ample natural and ambient lighting, guest rooms come with triple sheeting bedding, a radio, direct dial telephone, microwave, coffee maker, mini fridge, iron and ironing board, wireless Internet access, a sitting area, desk, individually regulated air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower/bathtub and a hairdryer.
- The heated outdoor swimming pool is available from February until early November. A hot tub, sauna and gym are available free of charge for registered guests.
- A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the hotel.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at the hotel. Cash payments are also accepted (with credit card for deposit).
- The hotel and reception desk are open 24/7 all year around. Self-parking is available at no additional cost for current guests.
- Guests should take I-15 to exit 59, the hotel is a short distance west off the freeway.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Business centre
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See