We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel Crystal Inn & Suites Cedar City
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationLocated at the edge of Markagunt Plateau, Cedar City is surrounded by 10,000-foot mountains to the east and a vast desert area to the west. Known as the ‘gateway’ to five breathtaking national parks, Cedar City is a central point to locations such as Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, and Cedar Breaks National Monument. Cedar City has received the nickname, the ‘Festival City’, primarily because it is the home of the world-famous Utah Shakespearean Festival, the recipient of the 2000 Tony Award for outstanding regional theatre.
- The hotel was renovated in 2012. The hotel features 100 accommodation units. Guests of the hotel are welcomed in the lobby, which has a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service. Amenities include a safe. Internet access is available in public areas. Gastronomic options include a restaurant, a dining area, a breakfast room and a pub. Guests can visit the supermarket to purchase daily necessities. Guests arriving in their own vehicles can park in the car park. Guests can also use the bicycle storage facilities. Other services include a laundry. There is a business area with a conference room and a business centre.
- All rooms feature air conditioning and a bathroom. A mini-fridge, a microwave and tea and coffee making equipment contribute to a comfortable stay. An ironing set is also available to guests. Most accommodation units are equipped with internet access, a telephone, a TV, a radio, a DVD player, an alarm clock and wireless internet access. In each of the bathrooms, guests will find a shower, a bath and a hairdryer.
- A refreshing dip in the indoor or outdoor pool can be pleasantly cooling on hot days. The hot tub offers revitalisation. Variety is offered by the range of sports and leisure options available at the hotel, including a gym and a sauna.
- Breakfast is bookable as a board option.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the hotel: American Express, VISA, Diners Club and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Business centre
- Air conditioning
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See