Hotel review overview
The most helpful positive review
The hotel and it's facilities are very well maintained. At the end of a round trip you can a few relaxing days spend. The inclusive services were beside all-inclusive various water sports activities on which one however in advance to sign. Also one must for the theme restaurants in the morning in a queue and then firmly, that the japanese restaurant only in a couple of days a free space. The guests were during our stay mostly canadians and the average age … read hotel review
The most helpful negative review
As tourism sector, i have stayed in many places in this world and no hotels of all classes met and think, i give it a dispassionate meaningful evaluation. For my - and taste my family was the hotel area itself was very nice. Spacious, green grown and well maintained. Nevertheless one had only a few, a few minutes walk to the beach, to the restaurant, the lobby and so on. The rooms are certainly not in the 2013 - but that is my homely living room also not. … read hotel review
Information about Hotel Playa Costa Verde
Information from HolidayCheck
Information from HolidayCheck *
- What the hotel offersHotel Playa Costa Verde is a four star resort located on the fine beaches of Playa Pesquero. This is a perfect destination for a vacation for singles or bigger groups of friends. Check in starts at 2 PM and check out must be done before 12 AM. Pets are not allowed on the premises. Hotel is wheelchair accessible and disability friendly. Hotel provides an airport shuttle and boasts a great location right on the sea shore.
- LocationFrank Pais Airport is just a 20-minute drive from the resort. Local points of interest include University of Holguín, Villa El Cocal and the brewery of Cerveceria Bucanero.
- AccommodationHotel features 480 rooms in 31 buildings. En suite amenities include a balcony or a terrace , coffee and tea maker, 1 king or 2 twin beds ,mini bar with soft drinks and beer, 220 volt outlet, CD player, shower and bathtub. The suites also have a jacuzzi in the bathroom and a living area.
- Food and DrinkDining options as Playa Costa Verde comprise of five restaurants, a buffet restaurant, an ice cream parlor, seven bars and a mini convenience store. Moreover, nearby streets offer many different dining options, including cafes and diners that serve local cuisine.
- LeisureThere is a star fish shaped swimming pool and à large swimming pool. On the beach there are sun loungers, parasols and a variety of water sports to try out, including pedaloes and sailing.
- Other facilities and servicesHotel boasts an extensive honeymoon service, including bottle of sparkling wine, flowers for the bride once during stay, exclusive romantic dinner for two in à la carte restaurant and housekeeping in the afternoon. Wedding service is also available, featuring marriage certificate legalization, welcome card and bottle of champagne in room upon arrival and 6 "5x7" wedding pictures.
Dear collegues: Playa Costa Verde would like to share with you some great news. On June, 5th our hotel received the Provincial Environment Award 2015, granted by the Cuban Science, Technology and Environment Department. Our Hotel was also awarded due to outstanding results in reducing the emission of HCFC and other depleting substances to the Ozone layer, thus, Cuba continues to stand by the Montreal Protocol. Hotel Playa Costa Verde is, and will always be committed to the development of a sustainable tourism, and to the protection of our environment. Thank you for your support and help throughout this time. Best Regards;
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Coffee and tea
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See