Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel Theo
Take advantage of the benefits offered by HotelManager:
- Quality analyses provided by hotel reviews
- Update news about your hotel
- Present your hotel by creating a hotel profile and publishing pictures
- All for free
Hotel description *
- LocationThe club resort is located by Agia marina, 7 km from the old town of Chania and 20 km from the port of Souda. It is built on a hill, 150 metres from the sea, bus station and the centre of the village, which offers a great variety of facilities. Agia Marina is well known for its natural beauty and entertainment options and it offers a number of restaurants. Shops, bars and nightlife are to be found about 2 km from the hotel. The famous Knossos archaeological site is approximately 140 km from the hotel and Souda airport is around 28 km away.
- FacilitiesAll the 134 room and suites are in small buildings located throughout the lovely gardens and offer all modern facilities. In the two main buildings there is a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service, a bar, TV lounge and a buffet and à la carte restaurant. Younger guests may let off steam in the children’s playground. Further facilities available to guests at the air-conditioned hotel, which was renovated in 2010, include a hotel safe, currency exchange facilities, a cloakroom, lift access, a games room, café and a car park. Wireless Internet access and a laundry service are offered for additional fees.
- RoomsEach room is tastefully furnished and decorated and features an en suite bathroom with shower, bathtub and hairdryer, a double or king-size bed, a kitchenette with fridge, and a private balcony or terrace. Other in-room amenities include a direct dial telephone, satellite TV, a radio, safe and individually regulated air conditioning and heating.
- Sports/EntertainmentThere is an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, with a separate children’s swimming area and a poolside snack bar with sun loungers and parasols laid out ready for use. Guests may work out in the on-site gym. The nearby beach is sandy.
- MealsBuffets are served for breakfast and dinner. A la carte options are also available for lunch and dinner.
- PaymentVISA payments are accepted at the hotel.
- How to get thereThe hotel is located in Agia Marina, 7 km west of Chania on the main road that connects Chania with Kissamos. The hotel is easily accessible by car and bus.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata